16. Maybe i was boring

SWITCHING IT UP:
This chapter will be in quackitys POV during the previous chapter

VERY SHORT CHAPTER!

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!

ALCOHOL USE!!

——————-
DECEMBER 23rd

It had been a week since the whole incident. I've decided that I would go see her, at their house. But instead I was greeted by their mother.

"Who are you?" She asked looking me up and down.

"Oh uh- Alex Quackity, I'm y/ns friend from school.

"Hm. She isn't here. Off in Oregon. She'll be back after New Years."

New Years? Really? I thought that maybe I could get her back but I guess not.

I walked home, thinking about them.

Maybe I was boring.

Another cold Cali night. Thinking about y/n.

————-
DECEMBER 24TH
—————
For Christmas Eve, I spent it with Sapnap and Dream. Both were gonna hang with their boyfriends on Christmas so they let me tag along.

Now we're sitting in Clays hot tub, him drinking while Sap and I are smoking.

"Thanks guys, I needed this" I said trying to smile.

"No problem man. It's hella sucky that y/n Isnt here. I cant even text Puffy. The reception at the cabin sucks."

"What we're you asking Puffy?" Sap asked taking a hit from the blunt.

"Just asking about George. But we don't need to get into any of the gay stuff. You good Alex?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine."

"Dude. I can see why you like y/n so much. She's good bro" Clay said smiling.

Sapnap hit him pretty hard on his arm, an "ow" escaping Clays lips.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Clay, oh my gosh shut the fuck up bro" sap said rolling his eyes and taking a more aggressive hit.

"Explain."

"We may have had sex with Y/n. We just wanted to help her relieve some stress and then.. some stuff happened, I don't know"

My jaw dropped.

I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces.

I got out of the hot tub. Grabbing a towel, being stopped by Clay, getting out himself.

"WAIT DUDE! It meant nothing to me!" He said.

"DOES GEORGE KNOW? OR EVEN FUCKING KARL?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO THEM? TO ME?"

"George and I weren't dating at the time" Clay said.

"NO ONE EVER KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU GUYS! STAY OUT OF MY LANE BRO!" I yelled back.

"Bro, shut up." Clay said, clenching his fist.

I looked down at the fist and laughed a bit.

"You we're gonna punch me? What the fuck dude." I opened the door. "Merry Christmas bitch"

"I told Karl the night that it happened" I heard Sapnap say, he was still in the hot tub.

"What?" I said.

"I called him, asking if I could come over. It was around 2 am and I was still high. But when I got there, I just gave him a hug and cried. I fucking cried. I told him that I was a terrible boyfriend and person for cheating and that he had every right to drop me. He looked at me and slapped me but he forgave me. I will never do anything like that again bro. I hurt way to many people in one night. I should've said no. But dude. From the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry." He said, about to tear up.

"Sap. It's ok. I forgive you, thank you for not being a dick."

I walked out of the house, trying not to cry.

————-
DECEMBER 25TH
————
I went out to breakfast with Karl, since he would be spending the night with Sap.

"Dude. I'm so sorry. But Sapnap wasn't lying, he did come crying to me. But if anything you should text y/n."

so I did.

———-
DECEMBER 28TH
————-

It's my birthday! Finally 18. But I don't feel like it.

I felt my phone vibrate.
But when I picked it up, I almost cried.

Y/n <3
Happy birthday loser <3

—————-
A/N + E/N

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT SHIT

HELLO LOVIES IM BACK!

School started and shi but I'm back I'm back.

now important stuff.

there are 4 chapters left which means there will be a new book.

Now once I finish this book it might be a month until I get the next book ready but, it will be enemies to lovers DSMP LORE.

Yeah. Cant wait.

So:

Vote here for Sapnap

Vote here for Dream

Vote here for Wilbur

——-

Anyways take it away Editor:

{ lol i started crying in a restaurant when i was editing this. thank you author for an amazing story and opportunity to be your editor. i love you all<3}

——

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT/DAY/AFTERNOON
EAT IF YOU CAN
DRINK WATER
AND STAY HOT AS FUCK

{ • vote • }

{ • word count: 801 • }