9. After Party

WARNINGS
underage drinking
Underage smoking
Underage drugs
Nsfw
Angry dnf
sad gogy
---—-

"Beer is disgusting!" I whined out laying on Alex's lap.

He laughed, moving my hair out of my face. "Indeed."

I really don't know how I ended up here. all I know is now I'm laughing uncontrollably and Karl is the only one sober.

"Well nerds, everyone is gone. I had to check every room for missing things and surprisingly, I did find something- well two things." Dream said, with a bag in his hand, sitting down and fixing his gloves.

All that was left were the "fErAl BoYs", Callahan who I've never heard talk, Connor, and I. We were all sitting on Dreams huge conversation couch. I was laying my head on Alex's lap, Karl was sitting alone by himself whilst eyeing Sapnap up and down, Dream was sitting the closest to Karl, who was sitting next to Callahan and across from Sapnap and George. they were both very intoxicated and cuddling each other. Connor was passed out on the couch in his Sonic The Hedgehog costume.

"And, I actually found them in the same room." He said and everyone perked their heads up, confused and also intrigued. "Well, what did you find?" Sapnap said, picking up an empty bottle of beer, soon finding out that there was nothing in the bottle and throwing it, hitting Connor.

He pulled out a black nerf gun. "Instead of alcohol, there was juice. So I knew it was a person that didn't really drink a lot." I looked up and locked eyes with Karl, we both equally had the same amount of shock on our faces.

please don't tell me that he also found-

"and then, I found these." He held up black lace underwear- my black lace underwear.

I looked up at Alex, his face was shocked but he had a smirk on his face, he then looked back up and before he could open his mouth I did.

"Well I guess I left those when I changed!" I stood up, went over and snatched them from his hand.

"What do you mean changed?" Dream asked, clearly wanting me to say something stupid.

"Oh! I ripped my fishnets on accident so I had to get some from Niki. She always seems to have extras on her. That would also explain my nerf gun there along with the underwear. I thought I ripped those as well but I guess it was my brain playing with me!" I said, lying through my teeth.

"how would you rip your underwear?" Dream asked me.

"Maybe because I have a fat ass Dream. what else?"

This caused everyone to laugh and Dream sat back in his seat, folding his arms.

"You go girl! Shake that ass!" George said, lifting his drink in the air.

"OH MY GOSH GEORGE, YOU ARE SO GAY!" Sapnap said laughing.

"First off, you are right next to me. Shut the fuck up. Second, you like fucking frying pans so shut up."

I went back to sitting next to Alex, slightly laughing at the joke.

"What's so funny y/n?"

"Nah because I like fucking frying pans also."

"Aren't you a virgin?" he asked, lifting his head up off of Sapnap to look at me.

"Actually, I'm not."