4.) Super Rich Kids

A/N underage drinking, underage smoking.

George Davidson.

Also known as George Not-Found, is what the school would consider a "super rich kid". He practically swims in money and the only reason why he isn't going to some fancy school is because 1. He could care less about school and 2. His friends are here.

Something that I find weird about George is that everyone wants to be friends with him just to say that they're friends with him.

Either way, I got invited to go to a party- well his party.

Today was Monday, September 21. I hate Monday's with a burning passion. I was walking to my first class and decided to check my phone. "fuck" I muttered under my breath, realizing that I never replied to Dreams message.

Once I get to class I sit in my seat and text him, there was a good 20 minutes until school started and I had no one in that class to talk to.

+1 (407) 214-5333

Hey! This is Dream. Just wanted to know if you wanted to come to George's party tmw!

Y/N🦋

I'm so sorry I took so long to reply, I saw the message and fell asleep... but hell yeah! I'll go!

Dream :)
Lmao
That's fine
I'll send you the addy

He's a very dry texter.... I thought to myself and went on to Pinterest, looking for outfit ideas.

———
The rest of the day was stupid boring. Niki had to leave early because Minx almost got arrested fooling around with Schlatt.

Wilbur and Sally had a date planned tonight so they immediately left school when it was over. That left me with Alex.

"N/N! WAIT UP!" He yelled, running towards me. "Yes, Alex?" I asked trying not to laugh at him from panting like a dog.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked and I thought about it for a while.

"Techno was going to take me home" I replied and he sighed.

"Oh ok. I'll see you at George's party right?" He asked, hopefulness in his voice.

"Yep. Cant wait...."

——-
I didn't try to get dressed up. George lived in an awkward place. He stayed in the top condo of a hotel.

Yep. George's family owns the hotel, that's why they're so rich. I just decided to throw on a hoodie and biker shorts.

As I was fixing my hair in the mirror I heard a small "ding!" From my phone.

Alex😐
Hey y/n
I'm picking you up so be ready in like 3 minutes.

Y/N💕
You are really asking a girl to be ready in 3 minutes? You really are stupid. 😭

Alex😐
Yeah whatever be ready

I put my phone down and grabbed my sneakers, purse and lip balm. Making sure to get my phone before going downstairs.

"ERET! IM GOING TO GEORGES HOUSE!"