Official •

On our way to work the next day Calvin seemed extremely excited.

"Ha how come you're so happy this morning?"

"I have a surprise for you"

"Yea? What is it??"

"You have to wait, I'm not going to spill"

"Hmph fine"

Oh my, I wonder what's his surprise. Suddenly I was smiling like an idiot just thinking about what it could be.

We arrived at work, after parking the car, he put out his hand indicating me to hold it. At this point i'm confused. Work is one of the places where nobody knew we were together so it made no sense to me.

"Take my hand, Soleil"

"B-but i thought at wo-"

"Just take it"

Without hesitation, I took his hand. We walked hand in hand into the offices. As soon as the door opened and we took our first step inside, everyone had their eyes on us. Literally.

"Listen up everyone"

Don't tell me he's doing what I think he's doing. I tried tuggingbon his sleeve but he kept on talking regardless.

"I would like to announce that me and Soleil are officially a couple. We've been seeing each other for a while now and I think it's time that I inform you guys."

Did he really just...im in such a shock I can't believe it. Things really are getting serious for him to tell everyone.

I can't help myself from blushing immensely from the thought of his grand gesture.

"That is all, back to work"

"Hey...what made you do that"

"You, I fall deeper in love with you every single day, Soleil"

He's soo sweet, when he says things like this it makes me want to jump on him and make love to him.

"Shall we celebrate? Haha"

"Yes, now it's my turn to give you a surprise"

"To my office then''

We walked off on our way to his office, the tension was high between us. My body was heating up.

He slowly moved his hands from my waist to my ass. Grabbing it as tight as he could. The anticipation was building, I just want to feel him inside me. I want to make love.

We arrived in front of his office and within a flash he slammed the door open. He pulled me in and backed me up against the back of the door causing it to close.

I could see it in his eyes, we weren't going to make love, we were going to f*ck!

He lift me up and carried me over to his desk. He wiped everything off his desk and laid me down on my back. With no time to waste he ripped my shirt off. Literally.

His intense stare starring at my half naked breast was making me hornier by the minute.

He slipped one hand behind my back and unlocked my bra on the first try. With his other hand he tugged in my right nipple. The sensation sent tingles down my entire body.

He stopped and was starring at me for a while.

"Aren't you going to f*ck me?"

"Oh baby....you have no idea...I'm going to f*ck you like never before"

"Don't make me wait"

"Let me dominate you baby"

"F*ck me, dominate me, my body is yours"

I don't know what I did but I just triggered something within him.

He took his clothes off and started running his hands up my skirt. Pulling my thong away he started playing with my wetness.

I tried to get up to go grab his member but as soon as I tried he flipped me and before I know it I was faced down to the desk.

"Why? I want to suck yo-"

"No babe, for today I'm going to take care of all your needs, don't worry about me"

I don't know why but I knew that today's f*ck was going to be special.

He spanked my ass and using one of his foot he spreaded my legs apart. My ass and my wet p*ssy was left exposed to him.

He spanked my ass again as he inserted two fingers into me instantaneously. Stroking my insides and playing my clit with the same rythm. My nipples hardened though they were smoched against his desk.

He pulled out his fingers and them down my back. Spanking me once more he penetrated me. It slipped in perfectly.

He's so big, he is filling me up with pleasure.

He pulled my arms back so that I was raised up and my breast were exposed. They jiggled up and down as he thrust harder and harder into me.

He pulled out, lift me up, carried me over to a wall and started f*cking me while holding me up in his arms.

He was f*cking me so rough, I was losing my breath to his penetration. The sweat running down my body was not stopping him. He never lost his grip on to my yearning body.

He carried me back to the desk this time he layed me down back on my back again.

He started kissing me with intensity.

He moved down from my lips to my neck and from there on to my breast. He was sucking on them so hard I let out the loudest moan ever.

He entered me again and started to thrust really hard into me. My vagina was was getting tighter. Our breathing started to match the rythm to which he was going at.

Adrenaline was running through my body and I could feel his p*nis throbbing excessively inside me. We were about to come together.

He was about to pull out to come on top of me so I wrapped both my legs around him tightly so he couldn't.

He tried getting out of my grip but I wanted to feel his oh so sweet come deep in me.

As he did his final thrust, he let his load out in me. It was a warm feeling.

We were both fatigued from that amazing f*ck!

"Don't worry, you don't have to work today. You can stay with me here all day babe"

Oh Calvin, I love you.