Unleashed •

Soon as work was over I quickly head out to the parking lot. Just as I suspected not even a second late, there he stands before me in front of his Rolls Royce waiting for me.

"Right on time"

"Shall we?" He says as he opened the car's door for me to enter.

"But of course my prince"

While I was sitting inside as he was walking back over to the drivers seat, I noticed a huge bouquet of white and red roses. He entered the key and we were on our way to his place or shall I say "Castle".

" So..who are those for" As I point to the back seat.

"For the person who holds my heart, the person who has me smiling all the time, the person who I want to never lose, my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend. I'm truly sorry for the way I acted today."

"You're forgiven....Oh my....y-you mean all of that?"

"Of course Soleil, from the deepest part of my heart."

My heart was beating out of control, how does he do this to me? All these things he makes me feel are all so new to me.

"..I-I Love...You Calvin.."

"I Love You Too Soleil"

I want to jump on him! I want him now!

"You ok? Babe"

Babe. Every time he calls me babe it drives my body crazy.

"Can't you go any faster!?"

"We're here"

"To your room. Now."

"Yes ma'am"

He treats me like Queen. I would never thought that my life would end up this way. I love it. I love him. I love us.

Now its my turn to treat him like a King.

I'm in front of him holding his hand as we are walking up the stairs on our way to his room. I looked back at him and I could see all the excitement in his beautiful gray eyes.

I know he likes it when I get aggressive, well he's about to love me, if you know what I mean.

We finally reached into his room. I pushed him up against the bed. I gave him a quick kiss and started to untie his dark burgundy tie which was the same color as his silk sheets, an idea came to me.

"Stay here, I'm going to go freshen up"

"Yes ma'am"

I walked over to his bathroom and I started to undress. I sprayed some perfume over my breast, my neck and my thighs.

I went back to his room and there he was already undressed as well left in only his boxers sitting on the bed.

"Hmm I don't remember telling you to take off your clothes"

"Guess I'm rebellious" He said with a smirk.

"I'm going to have to punish you, Calvin"

"Yes ma'am"

I grabbed his tie and started to tease him by tracing my body with it. He got up and wrapped his hands around my waist and tried to kiss me.

I pushed him back onto the bed.

"Nope. This is your punishment, you aren't allowed to touch me.''

He smirks with excitement. That smirk. Its triggered a side of me that I didn't know I had. He has no idea what I have in store for him. He just unleashed me.

I took his hands and I tied them together with his tie. I then blindfolded him.

"You're going to love it"

With every word that was coming out of my mouth he started to lick his lips.

"How long are you going to make me wait?"

"Not long my prince"

Seeing his body laying on the bed tied up was turning me on.

I began kissing him all over. I started on his neck giving him little pecks as I run my fingers through his hair.

I moved on to his chess tracing my tongue around each of his nipples. He was flexing, I could tell he wanted to touch me really badly but I wasn't done with him just yet.

I traced each and every one of his abs, he then started to let out soft moans.

I slowly parted his legs and not to my surprise he was already up and stiff. I started to kiss the tip and his moans got even louder. He tilted his body up to me, he wanted more.

I was slowly sucking it when he broke through the tie and I started to increase in speed.

"Oh Soleil, you know just the right spots to turn me on"

I looked up at him and he had this gaze in his eyes that was irresistible. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He felt me and I was dripping wet.

"Just the way I like it"

Not even a second later he was already in me. He grabbed both of my breast and he was going at it as fast as he could.

I was moaning so loud I'm sure his neighbors could of heard me but I didn't even care.

"Say my name babe"

"CALVIN"

He started kissing me, all these sensations at once I was ready to come.

"Babe, I-I'm going to c-c-come !"

"Give it all to me Soleil!"

"Ahhhhh!!...mhhhhhm"

I could feel him filling me up. It felt amazing. He dropped and was laying on my chest.

"You smell delightful, a sweet scent of paradise, you're my paradise Soleil, a paradise I never want to leave."

We stayed that way for a while. Everything was just perfect.

"Don't ever leave me Soleil.."

"I have no intentions to do such a thing"

"Stay over tonight, I'll cook"

"I would love to..but what about work in the morning?"

"I bought some clothes for you so you don't have to go home.."

"Wow! You've thought of everything."

"Yea..I wish we lived together........ Uhmm this way we can always be together, what do you think?"

..Living with my prince!? Hell yea! But I have to really think this through. I do love him yes but how are we supposed to live together and nobody even knows we're together.

An employee living with her boss...That doesn't necessarily have "Normal" written all over it. Why is this so hard!?

"I'll think about it"

"Okay.."

He seemed pretty bummed that I said that but..moving it with. someone is a pretty big deal.

Seeing him sad makes me sad, I don't know what to do..

Maybe if I give it some time the answer will come to me?

Well I hope so.....