Guilty •

"Well....you know me ha"

"By the glow on your face, I can tell you're enjoying yourself"

"Yes, this night will certainly be...unforgettable, yes very unforgettable"

Looking at he is gazing at me with such love in his eyes made my guilt grow immensely.

Why did I have to go ruin things?

I have to tell him, but I can't possibly do that here... I mean...

F*ck!

"I want you to meet my family, babe"

Did he just...I am the worst girlfriend in the world. Here, I have everything I've ever wanted in a man and I screw it up?

Here he is asking me to meet his parents, being the girl that the guy brings home is a big deal.

The fact that he wants me to meet his family is a huge leap in our relationship, to me it shows his commitment.

F*ck my life.

"When?"

"Next week, they're gonna be back in town and I told them about you and they love you already"

"Awn oh yea? I can't wait to meet them"

Yea, I can't wait to meet his mom and tell him I was kissing up another man at the party her spn through me.

I made sure to stick with him throughout the rest of the night. I was done, I did not want to be nowhere near Mike.

I got to say, maybe having a few drinks before the party was not the most intelligent idea after seeing what just happened with Mike...

I hope he can forgive me, I mean we are moving in with each other soon... I have to be honest a hundred percent if I want to save my relationship.

As the party went on, we danced, drank and had the best time ever. When it came to an end, I wouldn't lie and say I wasn't relieved.

On our way out to the car, we saw Mike, his car was parked right beside Calvin's. Coincidence? I think not.

They already have so much hostility between them, I wanted to dig a hole and go hide in it.

"Wow Calvin, some party"

"Only the best for MY woman"

"I see, your woman looks stunning, all eyes were definitely on her tonight"

"All eyes on her, but hers on me"

"Of course, such a catch like you? She would NEVER even think about messing around or lets say KISSING another man. It was a nice event tho, good night."

F*CK! Did Mike just really?

"Night"

Calvin opens the car door and the look on his face was not pleasant at all. He entered on his side and starred blankly out the window.

"Mike...he's..so weird" I said so nervously.

"Yea, weird...you talked to him during the party?"

He knows! I knew it! Thete was no way I was going to get out of this so easily!

Do I just spill the beans or do I pretend to know nothing...This is bad...real bad.

Never I would of thought to lie to Calvin yet alone 'cheat'.

I mean...was it even cheating?

"Uhm yea"

"About what?"