Suspect •

I ran off quickly to his bathroom inside his office, trying to grab my stuff on the way which cause me to trip and hit my wrist. UGH! I hate Kelly soo much. I locked the door and started to put back on my clothes. I was definitely not about to let Kelly be the first to find out about us, definitely not like this!

I put my ear up against the bathroom door and i could hear them talking, i couldn't quite make out what they were saying so i cracked opened the door slightly to hear better. As soon as i cracked the door opened the first thing i heard was..

"I'm sorry but were you in a meeting with soleil?"

".....uhm.."

UGH! KELLY!

I could tell he was thrown off, he was not expecting that out of her, shockingly i'm not surprised one bit. I'm not going to let her get the best of us, i won't let her make a fool out of me. I decided to take control of things.

"Why yes, we were having a little meeting."

Calvin looked lost for words, i bet he didn't expect me to come out and say something to this witch.

"May i ask about what?"

"No, you may not"

I looked over at Calvin and he looked even more confused, i could tell he had no idea what was going on.

"Why not? Hmmm? Some secret you guys have going on?

HA! She actually thinks that i'm going to let her get to me that easily?

"If you don't mind Kelly, We have business to continue"

"Hmm, well Mr.Rodriguez, i'll come back later with the rest of the information on the Stanley's event"

"..okay then"

"Have a nice day sir"

She was taking her time walking back to the door, i could see she was looking around the room trying to find anything that she can that was suspicious. I better keep an eye on her.

"Who knew you had that in you, I'm very surprised Soleil"

"There's a lot to me than meets the eye"

"And i'm willing to discover every inch of you"

"Well i'm going to let you get to work, I'll see you later"

"okay babe"

He pulls me tight into him and gave me a kiss. I'm in awe of him, him and all his perfection.

I went back to my office to go finish up some paperwork.

Next thing I know Kelly shows up at my office looking eager as ever.

"What's with you and the boss, now I know that I'm not stupid"

"What are you talking about? Leave, I have work to do!"

"Listen! Hands off! He's mines so how about you sit the f* down okay?"

"Am I suppose to be scared?"

Who does she think she is? Threatening Me? Ha! She must be out of her brains.

"Hands off, you think you're just going to walk up in here and take him? I'll make your life a living hell working here!"

"Hahaha"

She angrily left my office and slammed my door. Make my life a living hell? She's such a joke. Last thing I'm going to do is let her boss me around!

The time flew by so fast and it was lunch break already. I guess I'm kind of in this weird position, who do I consider having lunch with? Highschool all over again.