Night of the party pt 2 •

"Its only me don't worry.....did Mike do something to you?"

"No! uhmm its personal.. things are just complicated..."

"Remember what I told you..you can always come to me"

"Yea..so..you saw me dancing with Mike that's why you think he's responsible?"

His eyes got big as an owl, I bet he didn't think I'd bring that up. Hmph I'm still heated from this whole situation.. I don't think I can hear what he has to say without wanting to rip his head off!

.............

He was speechless.

"Well?"

"Yea....I just thought th-"

"When I came back from the bathroom... you were gone..I'm the new girl..I don't know anyone as yet..so Mike was NICE enough to ask me to dance..."

"Oh...sorry about that..this friend of mine from a while back just pulled me on the dance floor"

UGH! I can't even argue with him...he's JUST my boss after all...sadly

"That's nice...uhm well I think I'm gonna go home now"

"Do you want me to drop you home?"

YES! PLEASE DO!

"No...I'm good, I'll take a cab or something"

I just want to confess all my feelings to him, right here, right now...

But I know that's impossible to do.

I'm just going to have to suck it up and accept the fact there can't be anything between us. He is just my boss.

"Are you sure? Okay then I'll wait with you"

"Don't you have your friend Inside waiting for you"

Why did I say that !? OH MY GOD ! I need to stop at once ! Him staying here with me is just going to make me say more than I need to.

I need to keep my big mouth shut! He gave me this "look" a very irritated look.

"I'm going to wait with you"

As I'm calling a cab to come and get me I can't help but trying to get discreet glimpse of him..he looks mad.

Ugh! If he's so mad why doesn't he just leave me alone!

Its been 30mins and no cab has shown up yet..what the absolute f*ck?

No one has talked yet..we've just been standing together in silence..

"It's been 30 mins..I'm taking you home now, and that's that"

He just raised his voice at me...he just...I can't even process all of this right now..but he's got a point..I guess I'll take his offer..doesn't seem like I have a choice anyways..

"Fine."

He grabs my hand and walks me to his car. I'm trying my best to stay angry at him but his hands are so soft and for a strange reason I just feel so at ease.

When I saw his car...my mouth almost drop its a matte black Rolls Royce.

"Its nice eh? I just recently got it"

I can tell that he's trying to lighten up my mood..but it ain't working!

I wrote down my address and gave it to him.

"Here."

"Well Soleil, I'll have you home safe soon, you live alone?"

"Yes"

"Oh okay, for how long?"

"A while"

I can see that he is trying but he really pissed me off tonight.

I look the clock and its already 4am

I feel like he's purposely driving slow and all of this is getting me sleepy.

"Sleepy? Here take this blanket, we're almost there"

Don't get me wrong I'm still mad at him but the blanket looked super comfortable. I took it and wrapped it around me, it smelled amazing. It smelled just like him ! it was like heaven.

Within a matter of seconds of smelling his blanket I feel right asleep.

...

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty, you're home" he whispered to me softly

As I slowly opened my eyes I realized he had took me out the car and carried me all the way to my door bridal style.

He puts me down gently..

"Thank you..Calvin"

"My pleasure"

Now there's this awkward feeling in the air..do I ask him to come in? Then again its soon 5am and I'm sleepy so...

"Uhm..you should get to bed but before I let you..are you doing anything tomorrow?"

IS CALVIN J. RODRIGUEZ ASKING ME OUT? AM I STILL ASLEEP? OKOK PLAY IT COOL..

"I don't have anything planned as yet.."

"Okay, how about me and you do something together?"

If this is a dream by any means DO NOT I repeat DO NOT wake me up !

"Yea sure"

"Cool, I'll call you later then"

"Okay.."

Wait...do I hug him him goodbye do I do nothing at all...man...I wish I could kiss hi. goodbye..

"Goodnight then...well morning aha, I'll see you later"

Oh my..

"Good morning ha"

before I could even do anything, he pulls me in and gives me a hug...an amazing hug at that, one of those hugs you give to someone when you haven't seen them in a while..

"Wait...what about your blanket?"

"You can keep it, you seem to really like it"

Wow...my prince just gave me his blanket...I'm going to sleep with it every night. I can't even stay mad at him anymore...he's such a gentleman

"It is quite nice..thank you, I'll take good care of it"

"I hope so" he says jokingly.

"Bye now, get lots of rest."

"Haha, Bye, you too"

He walks off and gives me a final wave when he reached his car..

wow I can't believe I have a date tomorrow with the Calvin J. Rodriguez..♥