The date pt 2 •

"The food looks and smells delicious"

"I made it myself!"

"Is there anything you can't do!?"

"Ah a few things"

He can cook ! And when I say cook I mean COOK!

He made Rice, crab cake with lobster and veggies served with white wine

And everything tasted A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

"Best seafood I ever had! No doubt"

"Nooo you're just trying to be nice"

"I'm dead serious"

"Wow thanks, I never cook for people so I was hoping it was good"

After we finished eating Tim came out with desserts.

Strawberry Cheesecake!

"Mhhhm my favorite! Can't wait to dig in"

"It's my favorite too"

The sun has fully set and the stars lit up the sky. It created such a romantic atmosphere, I didn't want this date to finish.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Yea, hope you can keep up"

"Just so you know dancing is one of my many talents"

A slow yet sensual Latin song came on. Its perfect. I get to really show him what he can have and tease him.

We walked over to the dancefloor and he just pulled me up against him and we started dancing. I was on Cloud 9.

I slickly turn around so my ass would be pressed against him..so he can feel me..

I don't know what got into me..it was probably the wine but I was fearless and determined to get him. Nothing was going to stop me.

He tightly wrapped his hands around me and was following my every movement. He could grind! Its definitely the latino in him!

We continued grinding and I think the wine was hitting him too. He was pushing me on to himself even harder...I could feel I was turning him on..not only that I could feel him throbbing against my ass.

His slight heavy breathing on my neck, his hand gently caressing my thigh it was all making me oh so wet.

We grind to a few more songs before we stopped. His palms were sweaty, I could see the affect my dancing did to him. My plan was working.

It was late, it was around 9:30 and we had work tomorrow.

F*ck I forgot about work...I forgot he was my boss..I WAS GRINDING ON MY BOSS!

....

You know what f*ck it! I'm still going to make him mines tonight.

I looked ahead and we were already back at the dock. So lost in my world I didn't even feel the yacht moving.

"We've arrived."

"Shall we? "

He asked as he escorted me off the yacht.

"Tonight was amazing! I loved every moment!"

"So did I" he said in a sultry voice

I sneeked a peek at his manhood and.. it was hard..he was trying to hide it but I saw. Me and my booty has done it once again!

We got in his Rolls Royce and all I can think about was his erection.

We were getting close to my house so I went inside my purse to get my keys.