Confession •

My heart was beating so fast.

What was he about to say?

"F*ck it, I'm going to confess it all"

Confess?

Whoa he's losing me here.

"Sure..."

"I don't want to sound creepy but...It all started when you walked in for your interview.. I was blown away by your beauty, I've wanted you since then. I hired you instantly because I wanted to see you again..."

...

I didn't know what to say, it seemed so unreal.

"When I saw Mike flirting with you, it pissed me the f*ck off! I was not about to let him ruin my chances with you. That night at the club, I saw....I saw when he kissed you..."

"I couldn't handle watching the both of you kiss, so I went outside. That's when I heard you crying, I thought he had hurt you and I was not about to let him get away!"

How is he doing that? Every word that comes out of his mouth have such a deep effect on me. I- I was so speechless. I've hoped he felt what I felt for him but I would of never thought it would be a reality.

He looks like he has more to say...

I couldn't hold back any longer...

The tears have already filled my eyes.

"I know that I'm your boss and I was extremely worried that you wouldn't want to, I am willing to give this a chance...I am willing to give US a chance. I'll accept and respect your answer no matter what it'll be"

"Soleil, would you give us a chance?"

As soon as he finished his sentence, the tears just started to flow down my face..

Nobody has EVER expressed such deep thoughts about me. Our worlds were so different, this was a moment I dreamt about multiple times but...why was I not saying yes and jumping for joy?

I wanted him so much but if we become official what's in store for him?

Dating an employee? Ridiculous! Right?

This was way easier in my dreams.

He has so much ahead of him, I don't know what I'll do if I ruin his empire that he has built...

"I would love to be with you Calvin...but I just wouldn't want to ruin your success.."

"If it worries you, we'll keep it low key"

It'll be our little secret...thrilling yet nerve racking.

"What is someone suspects something?"

"I'll handle that if that happens"

"I guess that's a good way for us to try "Us" And if things are great..we'll go public.."

That sounded way better in my head.

"As you wish, I'm just happy to be with you rather its low key or public but like I said I'll accept any decision you make"

"Thank you...you're the best"

I'm confused to why I even said that I want to be low key with him but at the same time, I'm the new girl, I wouldn't want anybody to think that I f*ck my boss to be on top.