Enemy •

In the afternoon as I awoke, it was 4:00pm. I overhead Calvin talking on the phone with someone.

"Tonight? You aren't staying any longer?"

"You'd love her, she's quite the catch"

"See you tonight then, love you"

As he walks back in the bedroom, I behold his beautiful body. It was like an angelic light was surrounding him as he walked over to me.

A sudden flashback of Mike appeared in my head. I was falling apart not telling Calvin the truth.

Everything in me wanted to tell him but...I guess I was being selfish because my world would fall apart without him in my life...

Yet, the more I wait to tell him the more...it would hurt him...

"Good morning beautiful"

"Morning handsome"

"Remember when I told you about my parents being back in town for a while?"

Hmmm, so that's who he was talking to on the phone.

"Yea, I do"

"Well, we are both invited to have dinner tonight, I can't wait for my family to meet you"

Yea, I can't wait to meet his mom and tell them that I cheated on her son.

I hate my life.

"I'm so excited babe, I hope they'll like me..."

"Like? They are going to love you"

"Hmm, you think?"

"Don't worry about it, absolutely"

We went to the kitchen to eat and all I could think about was that kiss with Mike.

I absolutely needed to get my mind off of things.

"So what time is the dinner?" I asked shyly.

"In two hours"

"Oh we have to get ready then!"

"Yes, but I want you to at least eat something."

"It's fine, I'm not that hungry and we are going to eat there anyways."

"Alright then"

I got up and told him I want to shower alone.

He looked at me extremely baffled. He nodded and I went to take my shower.

I didn't under no circumstance wanted to take a shower alone...

I just couldn't hold in my tears anymore...

The shower was the only place where I felt that I could cry without suspicions.

I dropped my robe and entered the shower, I turned on the water, sat on the floor pulling my knees up to my chest as the water pounds on my fragile body.

The more the water came down on me, so did my tears.

I hated myself, I hated Mike...

Calvin is going to hate me...

I don't want to be in this world without Calvin's love.

I've decided.

After the dinner tonight, I'm going to tell him everything holding nothing back.

I love him.

I love us.

I can't do it no more, nothing is going to stop me. I owe it to him and everything that he has done.