Safe? •

It's Salida! I've never been so happy to see someone in my entire life. I opened the door right away.

"What took you so long? ...uhm..you okay? You look like you just seen a ghost."

"Oh its nothing, you hungry?"

"No, not really, but girl I am tired!"

"Come, i'll show you to my ro-"

All of a sudden before I can even show her to my room, her phone starts ringing.

"Hold on, I have to get this"

"You just got here...do-"

"I'll be really quick, promise"

She crosses her fingers and walked over to the living room to talk in private. I don't know if it's because of the whole Nick situation but..I just feel really emotional right now..

As I feel like tearing up, she walks back over to me looking very sad. I hope everything is alright....I hope she doesn't have to leave..no I need to stop thinking negatively.

"Hey Soleil, i'm sorry but I have to leave. I truly am sorry, something came up with my boyfriend and I just ha-"

"Your boyfriend!? Really!? Is he dying? Because I don't understand, you just got here Salida."

"Don't take it personal, he's been away for 5 years and he just got back and you see i ju-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, I pointed her to the door.

"LEAVE! NOW!"

She looked at me with such big eyes, I had never screamed at her before....but there's always a first to everything i suppose.

Without a word, she picked up her things and walked out the door. How dare she? All this time I thought of her as a sister to me.

After what just happened tonight...Nick, her...I feel so alone. I wish I was in Calvin's arms right now..it's the only place I feel safe anymore.

I want to call him but its so late and he is such an important man that he must not want to be bothered...

I decided to call him anyway...I just hope he won't be mad.

With just one ring in, he answers.

"Hey baby, everything okay?"

"Yea, everything is...actually..I'm just having a really f*cking rough night and I just wanted to hear your voice..."

"What's wrong? I'll be right over."

He hanged up right after he said that..I'm such a burden..he sounded like he was really busy..

Why am I no good?

I can't handle all these emotions tonight so I'm going to have a glass of wine...or two.

On my third glass, I heard a knock... f*ck he's here already. As i was going to get the door i accidentally dropped my glass.

"F*ck!"

The knocking just kept getting louder and louder. I opened the door and he just pulled me into his arms with no second to spare.

"Babe, what was that noise? You okay? What happened? Speak to me!"

"I..I'm sorry that im such a burden to you, I'm sorry that I made you come all the way here, you must have been busy planning the event.."

He looked at me all confused like he had no idea what I was talking about which made me quite confused.

He did a small smirk as he came closer to my face and pulled me in for a kiss. Not a normal kiss no..it felt different..and I instantly felt reassured..safe.

"Yes"

Yes!? Why is he saying yes? Maybe I wasn't the only one who had a few to drink.

"Why are you saying yes?"

"Yes, I want us to move in together"

"Are you sure that you really want to? I don't want to push you to do anythi-"

"Yes, I was doing some thinking and its what I want."

"Babe..."

"After tonight, it made me realize that I need you to be closer to me so that when ever you're feeling down, i'll be right by your side to pick you up and you by mines to pick me up"

"I-I-I don't know what to say.."

"I know what I want to say, I love you"

"I love you too, Calvin"

"I want to make love to you, Soleil"

"Yes"

He lifts me up and takes me to my room. He lightly puts me on the bed and starts to kiss me all over my body. Each kiss sending a different sensation.

He started to take my pants off, dragging his hands gently on my thighs. He threw my pants across the room and lucky for him I wasn't wearing no underwear.

He opened my legs and started kissing my inner thighs. It didn't take long before I was wet.

He got up and undressed himself completely, got back on the bed and held my legs apart again. This tim sucking on my bulging clit. He continues and insterts his fingers as he sucks.

I can't help but moan his name out loud.

"I want you in me Calvin"

"As you please"

He penetrates slowly into me. When he reaches deep inside, he leans down towards me and starts kissing me. He felt so good inside me i felt like "coming" instantly.

He thrusted faster and faster causing me to grab onto his back, scratching to the sound of every thrust he does.

He pulls out, flips me over and started to penetrate me doggy style. Hearing my ass clap as he made love to me made him moan my name out loud.

"Mmmm Soleil, you're going to make me "come" "

"Yes babe, "come" on me"

He went faster and faster and I could feel the build up of Adrenaline rushing through my body. It was sensational.

He pulls out and let it all out on my back, I love the feeling of the warmth flowing onto me.

He cleaned me up and we just lay in bed and cuddle. Seeing and feeling his presence made me realize what an amazing person he is.

I am so lucky to be with him.

I can't wait to start waking up to him every morning...