Chaos •

Its been 3 months now and things between me and my prince was well the same. Not that I'm mad or anything, its just well, ever since we had that conversation about should we move in together he's been kind of weird. I mean c'mon 3 months passed.

Fall was days away from ending and the cold winter days were about to start. It really got me thinking. Winter = Cold so of course I don't want to be alone, I want to be wrapped up in Calvin's arms.

I wanted the weird hostility we had between us Gone!

There was an event we had to plan at work and of course Calvin made sure I was doing it with him, just us alone. I was fine with it because we didn't have to go in the office a lot. Which meant we had a lot of free time to be intimate which was amazing.

•••

It was about 6 in the evening when I was walking home from buying some groceries, boy was being an adult hard. Let's not even talk about paying bills, thank god I was good in math.

My best friend since primary Salida was going to stay with me for 2 weeks. I haven't seen her since graduation. I couldn't wait to tell her all about Calvin and the new "tricks" that I had learned.

Salida was tall and curvy just like me except I wasn't as tall, most people always thought she was my older sister. I had to always make it clear that I'm older though even if its only by 6 months.

I was going to make her favorite dish for her tonight. Frijoles with rice and fried chicken. I couldn't wait to see her! I hurried home to get cooking right away.

I was about a few blocks from my condo when i saw a bunch of males slowly walking heading my way. I put my head down and was holding on to my bags really tight. All I was thinking was "don't get rob, don't get rob, don't get rob" They where telling me to wait up but I was so scared I went over to the other side of the street. Not to my surprise they crossed the street as well.

I wanted to take out my phone to call someone but i felt like i was going to make it worst. i started pacing, only one block away from my condo. Suddenly one of the guys ran up to me. In that very instant i felt my heart stop. I looked at the guy clearly, i knew him, we went to school together although he hardly came. He was one of those "Too cool for school" going nowhere in life type of guys.

"Nick!?"

"Soleil, soleil, soleil, you was always so pretty..."

"what do you want?? I have places to be"

"I heard you live 'round here...was trying to find you.."

"Look if you in trouble im not the one you should be looking for. i have to go, bye"

Nick grabbed me so hard by my hand that my neck did a whiplash.

"WHAT THE F*CK NICK ! LET ME GO!"

"I want you to be my girl, it was always my dream to pop yo cherry girl"

"Too bad someone else done did that, bye"

"Why you lyin' ? how about you prove it to me? lemme get in them panties."

I don't know where i got the strength from but i pulled away from his firm grip so hard that some of the cans of beans I was going to use to make Salida's frijoles and dropped out, I didn't care, i started running as fast as i can. I wasn't really much of a runner but when it came to running for my life? I was a cheetah!

I dared to turn around to see if he was in my range, as soon as i did, he jumped on me. His boys weren't with him it was only him. I screamed for help as loud as i could.

"HELP! SOMEBODY! HELP ME!"

"SHUT YO DAMN MOUTH GIRL! IMMA POP YO CHERRY"

"STOP! I'M NOT A VIRGIN STOP IT NICK!"

He was getting me really pissed. I was done! I through my bag of groceries and put my fist up, i was ready to fight.

"Oh you wanna fight girl? fine with me, i'll give it to you in your ass too b*tch"

I got out of his grip, and i saw my oppurtunity. I kicked him with all my force right where it hurts. Right in his balls"

"You ain't never gon' get kids B*TCH! F*CK YOU NICK!!*

You knew i was mad when he brought out the ghetto in me. I didn't even bother picking up my groceries, i ran so fast, i was home in 30 seconds. As soon as i got inside, I locked all my windows and chained up my door. Who did Nick think he was UGH! Even him and his lame self couldn't ruin my excitement that Salida would be here soon. I prayed she'd get here safe and didn't have to go through what i just went through.

I went in my kitchen and looked around to see if there was anything i could whip up fsdt for my girl Salida. Hmmm i didn't have much but there were some ramen noodles. Ramen noodles it was ! Right when i was about to pop them on the stove there was a loud banging on my there.

Once again my skipped a beat. I grabbed the biggest and sharpest knife in my sight. I swear to god if it's Nick, I was ready to fight. I had the knife in my right hand and i grabbed my celphone in my left. I took my time to walk over to my door but the banging was getting even louder. I dialed "(9-1- )

If it was Nick, all i had to do was press the 1 and prayed the police came to my rescue quick! I was scared to look through the peepwhole. I had watched enough crime movies to know that was a bad move. I didn't wan to get shot in my eye, no way!

I remember seeing thing in a movie so i slid the knife nice and slow under the door, the person looked right down at me.

OH SHIT! IT'S.......