Temptations •

As I woke up all I can think about was how weird and awkward work is going to be today. I really hope that no one will suspect anything between Calvin and I.

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to see him...just not at work.

I got dressed really quick, nothing fancy just my black pencil skirt with my white blouse and my black heels to match.

I was not trying to be late today after I skipped yesterday. Speaking of which, I never did ask him what exactly he told the company about us not being there yesterday.. oh great.

One more thing to worry about.

I arrived at work, on time at that but I don't see him anywhere..strange but to be honest I'm kind of relieved in a way.

I head to my office and to my surprise there was a note. It seemed like someone had slid it under my door..

I picked it up and it had the sweetest scent of cologne on it. I kept on smelling it for about 5minutes, yea, it was that good.

I opened it and it said:

"Hey beautiful,

I really don't want things to be awkward between us, I really do want " Us " to work.

×××"

It wasn't much but every single word touched me. Did my prince really left this for me..what am I saying of course he did. I don't know why I was so worried, he really wants "Us" to work..

I had the biggest smile on my face. I had to go see him right away, I wanted to kiss him all over and give him the biggest hug ever !

Before I went to his office, I did some paper work on my desk to not make it seem like I'm a lazy slag.

His office was on another floor so I had to take the elevator. On my way to it Mike came up to me..ugh why now?

"Hey..Soleil"

"Hey Mike"

"Sorry about the other night, I didn't really want to give the wrong impression"

What is he blabbering on about?

The kiss ! I completely forgot about that..so much has happened after that. I should thank him, its because of that stupid kiss that me and Calvin are "together" but he can't know that.

"Don't worry about it Mike, its forgotten "

"Great, I'm a nice guy and I want to show that to you.."

Holy hell, when is he going to stop talking? My prince awaits me.

"I know you're a good guy, Mike. Listen I have something to do though"

"Oh, I'll see you later then?"

"Sure"

Finally!

I continued on my way to the elevator. I needed to get that image of Mike and I kissing out of my head. All that mattered was Calvin.

5 more floors till the elevator reached to where I was. Frankly I was one of those people who kept pressing the button knowing very well that it's not going to come any faster but continue to press it anyways.

Finally it reached my floor, the doors slowly opened and there I behold him inside...Calvin.

"Calvin, I was just up on my way to see you"

He gently held my chin, lifted my head towards him and whispered softly..

"Oh really? Cause I was on my way for you"