First day at work •

"Well Soleil, before I let Mike show you around, I want to invite you to one of our company's party tonight. It's at Club Vīccï, are you availab-"

"Party? yes, I'd love to Mr. Rodriguez." I replied before even letting him finish.

Woah wait a minute, Mike? who in the world is Mike? I must have zoned out again, I really need to stop before I get fired.

"Great, do you have a boyfriend or someone you'd like to bring? A date perhaps?" He said, starring deeply into my eyes.

"Nope. I'm single, and ready to mingle ha ha ha ha"

"Excellent. here's the invite, I'll see you tonight, Soleil"

"O-okay"

"Mike will escort you now"

"Y-yes"

This tall Italian guy walked in. WOW! He had perfectly shaped lips and oh, was his body Built! Are all the guys who work here this attractive? if so....I think I'm in Paradise.

"Hello, I'm Mike and I'll be showing you around today."

"Okay, I'm Soleil, nice to meet you Mike."

"Nice to meet you too, say, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"

"Well I'm 19, I was born in Belize and I moved out here in Los Angeles at 9. Hmm what else? I'm fluent in English, French and Spanish."

"French? Wow, the language of love, can you say something to me in French?"

"What would like me to say?"

"Hmmm, something about me?"

"Well I just met you but 'Tu Es très beau Mike'."

"What did you say? It was something nice, right?"

"Yea, don't worry, I said that you're very handsome"

"Oh, you're going to  make me blush, I wish I could reply to you in such a beautiful language but Ms.Soleil, I think you're very beautiful and so is your name its very unique"

"Now you're gonna make me blush...thanks..I get that a lot"

"That you're very beautiful?" He says with a smirk.

"Huh? oh, not that..I meant my name"

"Well you better get used to it, because you are"

Suddenly, right in the middle of me and Mike's flirtatious conversation.

"Well Soleil, did you enjoy the tour?"

"Yes, absolutely, Mike made me feel..very welcomed"

I had my head down while I was talking to Mr.Rodriguez, I felt as though I had cheated on him even though he probably thinks I'm a nobody and that I'm just another employee working for him here at J.Rodriguez Enterprise.

"Listen, Mike, I'll take it from here." He said with a serious tone.

"I'll see you around Soleil, it was nice getting to learn about you, we should have lunch an-"

"Thank you Mike but I will take it from here"

Did he just cut him off?

"Yes boss." As he fixed his tie and walked off.

What was that. You could smell the hostility in the air. Was my prince mad? But why would he b-

"Is everything okay Soleil? you kept your head down while talking to me.." He said as he lifted my chin up.