ii. chapped lips (p.2)

— reflection

— after that night, the night he'd first reached out for your hand, you and shigaraki had gotten a lot closer, even if that only meant you were holding hands a lot

— after that night, the night he'd first reached out for your hand, you and shigaraki had gotten a lot closer, even if that only meant you were holding hands a lot. or did it?

pairing: shigaraki tomura x gn!reader
w.c: 2.651
warning: shigaraki is still touch-starved :c
tags: lov being a chaotic family, touch-starved shigaraki, tooth-rotting fluff, first kiss, hurt/comfort

651warning: shigaraki is still touch-starved :ctags: lov being a chaotic family, touch-starved shigaraki, tooth-rotting fluff, first kiss, hurt/comfort

Holding hands had become somehow normal between Tomura and you, although it usually ended up being in the privacy of his room. If Kurogiri noticed how close you'd gotten after he sent you to his room that one time he didn't mention it. He'd only smile gently at you when you caught his...floating orbs. You weren't sure if you could call it a smile when the guy didn't have a mouth, or eyes....or a face. It was more like a vibe that you got from him.

The rest of the league had noticed the two of you had gotten closer, too. They were not stupid, after all. Well, they were all idiots, but they were smart idiots. You'd spent a lot more time at their lair now in consequence of you spending more time with Tomura. And of course every one of them had to give their two cents to the situation.

Toga would beam at you, teeth flashing and eyes sparkling with excitement, whenever the both of you were in the same room. When Tomura wasn't present the girl would dreamily stare into the air, planning your wedding in detail. It was cute, almost endearing, if it wasn't so embarrassing. You'd turn red as a beat and Toga would giggle at your flustered state.

Dabi turned to relentless teasing, constantly making jokes, some of which were so beyond inappropriate you'd loved to wash his mouth and your memory out with soap.

Compress was surprisingly soft on you, never once mentioning the new undetermined relationship between you and the boss, although you were certain he sent you winks from beneath that mask of his.

Spinner was being a little shit like always.

Tomura and you had grown closer in the process of your occurring hand holding sessions. Often you just sat next to him on the bed (yes, you'd gotten the privilege of being allowed on there), you would scroll through your various social media while Tomura explored the skin of your arms and your hands with his fingers.