v. embarrassingly endearing

– reflection

requested on tumblr: Hello! I love your work this is my first time sending in a request! If you have the time could I request Baku's Mom embarrassing him in front of his boyfriend when he first meets her

requested on tumblr: Hello! I love your work this is my first time sending in a request! If you have the time could I request Baku's Mom embarrassing him in front of his boyfriend when he first meets her.Being in a relationship with Bakugou Katsuki meant a lot of patience and reading between the lines.

pairing: bakugou katsuki x male!reader
w.c: 2.584
warnings: moms being a little embarrassing
tags: meeting the parents, established relationship, fluff, a little bit of angst

The boy loved to keep anything he said as short and as to the point as he could, getting frustrated when he wasn't completely understood right away

Though you knew him quite well, after having been close friends since the beginning of the school year and his boyfriend for almost 2 months now, sometimes his cryptic way to communicate left you a little clueless with what exactly he expected of you...a lot.

2 months weren't a long time in the grand scheme, but it certainly did feel like a long time, like you and Katsuki had been together for forever now and you were proud to say that with every day you got to know him a little better, understand him a little better. And slowly you were getting better, too, at figuring out what exactly Katsuki expected from you...other times he was just as much of an enigma as at the start of your friendship.

Just as this afternoon, when you two sat together doing homework, like most days, sitting in comfortable silence when suddenly the blond spoke up.

"You're coming by my place this weekend."

And this was unexpected because Katsuki didn't like distraction during homework, he was never the one striking up conversation (if you could call it that) first, he barely tolerated when you said something that didn't have to do with the homework at hands, too.

It was also unexpected because Katsuki had never invited you to his house, never in the one year you've been friends and two months you've been boyfriends had he even brought up the idea.

You looked up from the math problem you were just working on, trying your best not to uprightly stare at him and instead chose to frown instead.

Katsuki was still glaring at his chemistry homework, pen scratching over the paper as he scribbled down an answer to the exercise he was just doing. Him forcefully avoiding your glance made you even more confused and a little sceptic.