Prologue

James woke up early in the morning to he sound of his alarm blaring loudly on the table besides his bed. He grabbed it and turned it off, riding his ears of the painful sound. He rubbed this eyes before taking a good look at the clock. It's was 5:40. He sighed as he got of the bed and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth. After he was done, he put on some clothes and ate breakfast. He was having eggs and bread. Just as boring as you expect. After he was finished, he saw that it was only 6:10. He had plenty of time left before school started. To pass the time, he worked out and played games. He looked at the time after a while, it was 7:10. School didn't start for atleast another hour.

Why did I wake up so early?  James thought to himself as he facepalmd. He wasted so much sleeping time because he was afraid of missing school on the first day. It would make a bad first impression.

Although, maybe it was good that I got up early. The school is pretty far away. So by the time I get there, it should be opening time. He thought to himself. He got up and went to his closet and took out his uniform. He looked at it and didn't like it. It was so plain but then again, aren't all school clothes plain? He put them on, grabbed his bag, wore his shoes and headed out and locking the door behind him.

He looked at his watch as he walked. It was 7:15, he still had plenty time before it was school time. So he decided to go to his favourite Ice cream place.

When he got there, he got his usual vanilla flavored ice cream with chocolate chips on top. He looked day his watch again. It was 7:30. He had much time to spare. So he sat down on a bench and pulled out a book from his bag and began reading. It was titled "The Mysterious Mister Magicka: The Unending Passage of Time." It was the third book in the series. He was enjoying his book when, he heard a group of loud girls just to his left. He glanced over at them. There were 4 girls. All of whom looked like they were from the same school as him. He ignored them and continued reading his book.

"Excuse me mister!" He heard a girls voice call your name. He looked up and see who it is that says your name. It's a girl. She's blonde and light skinned equipped with a massive... Smile on her face. She's wearing school clothing which look like they're from his school. James looked at her for a second.

"What?"

"Can you tell me the time?" James looks at his watch.

"It's 7:30."

"Thank you." She says as she goes back to her group of girls.

I should get going now. James thinks to himself as he closes his book and places it into his bag. He then gets up and begins walking. On his way, he crosses paths with the loud girls. He looks at them while walking which causes him to bump into a lamppost and drop his bag. He rubbed his nose and picked his bag up and began walking again this time looking at what's in front of him.

Nagatoro POV:
"Ok I'm going to head to school now." I said as left my circle of friends. I always leave them early after I have my ice cream. They all just gossip about their boyfriend's while I just kind of laugh as I don't have a boyfriend to gossip about. As I was walking, I fell like I stepped on something. I look down and see that it's a little Manga. I look around to see whom could've dropped it and the I see the only person who was around besides us, it was the guy walking down the road.

I picked up the Manga and looked at the front cover. It was titled "My Tsundere Heroine" which in of it self sound weird. When I opened it on a random page, I saw exactly what it was. It was soft Hentai. Or atleast that's what it seemed like. My face went red as I held my laughter.

So that's what he reads? Gross! But it's his property, so I guess I'll have to return it to him myself. I thought as I rose to my feet and began running up to the guy.

NO POV:
James yawned, he was very tired as he woke up early. He couldn't stop thinking about sleep and how he'll sleep all day after he's freed from school. As James walked, the sound of rapid footsteps behind him. He poked over his shoulder and saw a girl running up to him holding something. He couldn't make out what it was though.

"Hey, you dropped something." The girl said while panting slightly. James looked at the thing in her hand.

"Oh, can I have it then?" James asked while reaching for it. She pulled it away and behind her back. A toothy grin formed in her face.

"Why should I give it to you?" She asked.

"Because it's mine."

"Yeah but you didn't take care if it which means you don't care enough about it to keep it."

"What? That doesn't even make sense! Are you going to give whatever I dropped or do I have to take it?" James says. Her smile disappears momentarily before reappearing.

"Ok, here you go." She says as she passes it to him.

"Thank you, now what is t-" James stops himself mid sentence. This was his manga. A look of embarrassment was present on his face. He looks at the girl as she stands there with a mischievous toothy smile.

"Maybe I should just tell this to everyone at The Kazehaya High School about this."

So she goes to the same school as me?

"Hey please don't." James says.

"Well that's not reason enough."

She wants a reason? How about respect my privacy!

"Please I'll do anything." James says. The girl raises her left eyebrow while maintaining her grin.

"Anything huh? Ok then. What's your name?" She asks.

"James Takeo."

"James Takeo? So you're a foreigner?" She asks.

"Well yes but I know Japanese fluently."

"Where did you come from?"

"Oh I'm fro-"

"Actually, I don't care. See you at school." She says as she begins hooping away.

James looks at her as she walks away.

What have I gotten myself into?