Hi Senpai!!!

Notes: Before I get into this, I want everyone to know that I'll be making other stories too so I might slow down on uploading chapters for this. I'll upload a chapter every 2 to 3 days. This particular chapter (And I intend to never take as long as this chapter took again) took long because of some stuff which I got going on. Now that I'm sorted, I can get to this. Anyways, enjoy!

James sat down on a chair in the library. Finally, somewhere quite to eat his lunch and read his book. He took out of packed lunch, chicken breast with rice and of course some celery. He then took out his book from earlier (The Mystery Mister Magicka: The Unending Passage Of Time) and began reading from where he left off.

*Door Creaks Open*

James glanced to his right to see who had just entered the library. It was the same 4 girls from earlier. Which meant only one thing, the black haired girl from earlier is also with them. Knowing this made James nervous as she knew of his manga. He could hear them talking loudly besides him as they sat just a few feet away.

He raised his book up to hide his face from them. Now that they were sitting close to him, he could see each of them more clearly. The girl sitting closest to his right had messy looking orange hair which she most likely bleached as it declined in colour towards the tips and orange eyes. She had flawless skin and a weird smirk on her face which gave of a malicious vibe. Her voice sounded very laid back. She was also the tallest and the chestiest of the bunch. The girl sitting besides her had long, dirty-blonde hair which was tied back into two pigtails and a distinctive curly cowlick on the top of her head. Her big hazel eyes looked very absent and her hyperactive voice matched her childish demeanor. The girls sitting opposite to them were the only ones James had interacted with so far.

"The funniest part is that the pest thought she was actually going to beat me!" Said the orange haired girl.

"You shouldn't get too cocky Gamo-Chan. For all you know, she could actually be good."

So that's her name. James thought to himself as he listened into their conversation.

"Pfft like that's going to happen. I've been doing this all my life, of course I'll be the winner of the competition!"

"I don't know about that, I mean Toro-Chan is also participating so she could also be the winner." Replied the blonde haired girl.

"Could win? You mean will win right Sukura?" Said the black haired girl.

"Nagatoro, you do have a chance of beating me. But the chance is small, almost as small as you, which is very small." Gamo-Chan replies.

"Yeah, almost as small as you!" Repeated the pig-tail girl after her.

So the Blondie is Sakura and the one who annoyed me is Nagatoro. James thought to himself.

"Oh funny. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a troll doll with that stupid smile on your face?" Nagatoro asked insultingly. James chuckled loudly after hearing this, the insult just sounded funny to him. They turned their head towards him.

"Hey! What're you laughing at?" Gamo-Chan said angrily. James ignored her and tried to think of what to say.

"He's probably laughing at the fact that you're a troll doll."

"Uhh! Shut up! I'm leaving. Come on Yoshi." Gamo-Chan said as she got off her chair and began walking away from the table. Yoshi (the pig-tail girl) followed behind her. "Nagatoro, Sakura, if you want to come, you can"

"I'm coming. Toro-Chan, you coming along?"

"Nah, I need to catch up on homework. You go ahead."