Truth Or Dare

This chapter is... Long... So atleast I got a big chapter out right? Enjoy!

This doesn't look good for me... Not good at all!

James thought to himself as he stared at Nagatoro. She had just exited the shower wearing nothing but a towel. They stared at each other for a see seconds before Nagatoro let out a scream of shock.

"What the fuck are you doing inside of my room!" She blared out while covering her chest with her arms. Her face went bright red as did James's.

"I was trying look for you! I just came into your room trying to find you an-"

"You pervert, you were going to peek at me showering weren't you!"

"Huh?"

"Or were you going to hide inside my closet and watch me change?"

"What are you talking about?! All I did was look at your bookshelf and that's it!"

"I knew it, you're getting enjoyment from doing this aren't you!" She said  as she pointed down at his trousers. He looked down and saw the outline of his erection visible. He immediately covered it with his hands and turned red with embarrassment. "Just get out you creep!" Nagatoro ordered to which he complied and ran out.

A few minutes had passed. James was pacing back and forth nervously in the drawing room.

What just happened? Uhh man, she's going to think of me as the biggest creep! What if she spreads this? I'm so fucked!

He looked down at his trousers.

Why did this have to do what it did?! But I can't help it, it's natural! If only I wore some underwear, this wouldn't have happened.

He facepalmed.

I need to talk to her about this and tell her that it was just a misunderstanding.

He thought to himself.

"There you are senpai." James turned and saw Nagatoro standing a few feet away from him. She was wearing a big green shirt which came down to her thighs and short shorts.

"Hey Nagatoro..." James said while rubbing the back of his head. "Whatever happened just now was a misunderstanding ok? I didn't know that you were taking a shower. Please, keep this between us." James explained. Nagatoro giggled.

"It's ok senpai. You don't need to get so worked up. It's not like you are me naked or anything."

"Then why did you react like that?"

"I just wanted to mess with you." James took a breath of relief.

"Although" she moved closer to him. "you were really turned on by me weren't you senpai." She asked moving a little closer to him.

"It's uh natural. I can't stop it from doing what it does." James tried to explain. Nagatoro was standing right in front of him now.

"Senpai. I'm not an idiot. I know enough about guys to know when they're... Excited." She said with a wink. James began blushing again.

"You should try to tease me a different way, this isn't working." James said as he grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her away.

"Damnit senpai, you're adapting to me aren't you?"

"I guess. I just spend so much of my time with you that I'm just used to it. It isn't particularly bad, it's just annoying sometimes." He replied.

"So you enjoy spending time with me?"

"I'm not saying that... I'm also not saying I don't." He replied. "Anyways, I didn't know you were such a book worm." James said.