Knowing Eachother

So where was I? Well... It's been hard. I just finished my exams so I'll be updating from now on hopefully.

James POV:

"So here's a question, how big is your collection?" I asked as I sipped on my mocha. It had only been an hour or so since me and Nao-Kun had exited school. We were at a Starbucks just chatting.

"It's not the most impressive thing in the world but it's something. I have bits and pieces here and there but nothing too special. What about yourself?" He replied sipping on his chocolate milkshake.

"Bro, I've been collecting since I was around eight. I started my collection from the little flip books you'd get from the chewing gum boxes and am going strong with both Mr. Magicka's resourceful inter- dimensional survival hand book and Mr. Magicka's Too Anywhere Bracelet." I boasted.

"Woah, you have them both?"

"Yep. Wanna know what's sad?" I leaned closer. "I could've gotten the Mysterious Magicka Jewel and complete collection but some other guy beat me in the hunt they held for it. I only have replicas of it cus' they only made one I remember." I said pulling myself back into the chair.

"That sucks I guess." He replied.

"Yep, yep it does." I finished my mocha with one last big gulp. "Man I love mochas!" I said enthusiastically.

"I can see that."

"Anyways, so, Nao-Kun, tell me a bit about yourself."

"That's a bit vague."

"Ok then let's start with... Hobbies."

"I'm very boring I'll say that first. My favorite hobbies are probably to play games, reading and I draw very frequently. That's about it..."

"I have the same hobbies minus the ability to draw man! Which admittedly is boring but I can't say that atleast. Also, you can draw?"

"Yeah, what else would I be doing in the art club?

"Fair enough."

"I'm an artist or atleast try to be an artist. To be honest, I'm not that good."

"I'll be the judge of that, do you have any of your drawings on you?"

"I have the paper drawings."

"Show me please." He reached into his bag and pulled out a fairly large sketch book. I practically snatched it out of his hand and began surfing through it. It had all kinds of sketches. From pots and flowers all the way to humans. It held in it nicely sketched and traced artworks all of which lacked colour.

"See, it's nothing too special." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"These. Are. Brilliant." I said in awe.

"Really? I didn't think they're that good."

"I'm being serious man, this is out of league. This takes an whole other level of dedication and talent mate." I replied. His face went red with both embarrassment and shyness.

"Thanks."

"Just incredible." I said whilst flipping through the book. "But these are all colourless, not that I discredit these they're also amazing. I was just wondering, do you have any coloured ones?" I asked. He nodded and reached into his bag. He pulled out another book and handed it to me. I frantically took it out of his hands and went through it.

"I usually only colour when I have time on my hand. It takes alot of time and a fun fact is that the timy amount of drawings that I have coloured in this book actually took more time to complete than all my sketches."