YOU?

"Stop! There you go losing control again." Uncle Sam scolded James. They were currently practicing take down defense. But James kept on messing up during a crucial step.

"What do you want me to do then? I'm putting my arms under his armpits. He isn't able to take me down. What's the problem?" James protested.

"This is the problem." He gestured for James to move. "Jong, go for the takedown." He said as the guy went for his legs. But uncle Sam stuck his arms under Jong's armpits rendering him unable to move. "He stops. But when I turn to the side like you do, look at what happens. Go for the takedown again this time don't stop once I lock it." Jong nodded and went for an other take down. Like before, uncle Sam stuck his arms under Jong's armpits rendering him incapable of moving. Only this time, he turned his body ninety degrees to the right like James was and this allowed Jong to easily breakthrough his grip and successfully execute a double leg takedown.

"See now?" They stood back up. "He'll easily take you down. It's goddamn Vlad 'Dynamite' Volkov. He's a wrestler, that's his style man! Even if you are able to stop him, you'd miss out on landing those serious knees. This stuff is basic man, you knew better when you were smaller and younger."

"He wouldn't be able to do that to me I guarantee it. You just let him do that to prove a point. Also, he's a wrestler, he'll know to put a knee or two down so I can't land my knees on him." James said striking his nerve.

"Ok then. Jong, go for the takedown. This time, don't stop when he locks you." Jong nodded and went in front of James who got ready to defend. In the blink of an eye, Jong went for his legs. James locked him out by putting him arms under Jong's armpits. However our is habit, he turned ninety degrees to the right allowing Jong to pierce through his defense, take him down and mount him. He began throwing punches into James's arms which were guarding his face and his body.

"See James? See what happened when he overtook you because of a simple mistake?" Uncle Sam asked kneeling next to him while he was being beaten. "Not only do you get pummelled, you also get a risk of being submitted." He said as Jong grabbed James's left arm and effortlessly put him into an arm bar. He struggled for a bit before tapping out. Jong let go of him and stood up. James sat up breathing heavily and groping his left shoulder with his right hand, clenching his teeth in pain. "Listen boy, I'm trying to teach you but you make it so hard. When I tell you something, don't protest it and do it. I'm not your enemy James, I'm trying to help you. Are you with me?" Uncle Sam stuck his hand out to James. James looked at it for a second before grabbing it and standing up with his help.

"I'm sorry. I guess I needed a bit of a beating to learn." James said jokingly making them three laugh.

"Ok, now we're redoing it this time, you'll follow what I said. After that, we can focus on a few other ways remember, he's a wrestler so it's absolutely crucial that you keep him on the feet and pick at him. Once it's in the ground, you'll have to use good striking to escape him. You're getting game is good but still, avoid the ground altogether." He explained to which James nodded. "Get back into positions, we're doing this again for a while. Then, we'll go back to sparring."

Two Hours Later:

James sat down on a chair and drank water. He had just finished his sparring session with Kai and was completely drained out of energy.

"James, thirty minutes then we're doing our last few sessions before we end." Uncle Sam notified him from inside the ring.

"Yeah alright." James replied taking another sip of water before he stood up and stretched. "Where's the shower area?"

"It's down at the end right next to the girls training room." Kai replied. James nodded I'm appreciation and walked towards it. "Hey Jong." Kai called laughing.