Press Conference

Oh man where to begin. Alright, I have changed my mind. I'll be doing this before I get to anything else because otherwise it'll haunt me. I put this together and I hope you like it. Do vote if you do.

It had been a whole week since James last attended school. The last time he went was two days ago with his uncle to ask for a few months leave due to his up and coming fights. It had also been a week and James was still training. Currently, it was advanced sparing and that's what they focused in mainly because the fact was that all James really needed and the only thing time permitted was training for striking.

"Nicely done James. We're done for the day, you can leave for home now." Said James's uncle. James hugged Kai.

"Good luck with your fight ok buddy?" James said into his ear.

"You too man, mess that punk up next week." He replied giving the same amount of gratitude to him. They pulled away.

"Thanks for helping me train." James said with a smile.

"You too dude. I got to train with someone like you, it's already a bigger favour on me." He replied with a smile of his own.

"Yeah ok enough. You're not two lovers separating, you're going to meet again in a few days. Both of you need to get home. Kai you need sleep, you have a fight tomorrow. James you need to get home and rest, you have a press conference tonight at eleven."

"Tonight?" James asked to which he nodded. "Why don't you tell me this stuff?"

"I did tell you no?" James facepalmed.

"Wa-wha- what do you think?!"

"Yeah alright no need to scream like a bitch. Listen you know the game. Get out there, insult the guy and sell it. You were great at this." James sighed.

"Yeah ok whatever, I'm going home to sleep."

Honestly just annoying.

*Opens can*

James took a swig of his energy drink. He was sitting on a bench outside of the gym, waiting on a ride he ordered just now. He looked around the dimly lit environment, it was delightful. Seriously, the graffiti fit well with the seemingly endless neon lights scattered across the walls of the gym. Nothing could ruin the great view.

"Paisan, whatcha doing here?" Or so he thought.

"I'm waiting for my ride." James replied being very disappointed to have seen Gamo-Chan. She was wearing a blue hat with a pink tank top and yellow shorts.

"That's cool." She said as she sat down besides him. James ignored her and continued staring off into space. Noticing this, she moved a little closer to him. He shifted away from her further to the left, but she just moved closer again.

"What do you want?"

"Why'd you ask that? Do I need something to sit down?"

"You know damn well why I'm asking you this. Why're you shifting so close to me? You looking to sit in my lap? You don't need to ask if you are."

"Watch your mouth, I'll slap it off of your face if you continue asking retarded questions. And to answer your question, it's my choice." James chuckled.

"Oh I'm terrified of you. What're you going to do, hit me? Please, as you know, I was a professional mix martial artist, I've been hit by far worse than you."

"Say, if you were a professional a few years ago, why'd you stop so suddenly without winning a title?"

"Well, I just didn't want to continue. Lost motivation to be specific. Why'd you ask anyways?"