The Wimpy Kid

So I really wanted to introduce Hachiōji Naoto into the story for certain reasons which you'll see later on in the story. Anyways, Enjoy!

James POV:

"Anything else which your hiding from us you bitch?"

"If there is you might as well give it up now, or else might have to see us again later today."

"N-n-no I-I- that's all I have I swear!"

I heard as I walked down the halls. It was currently a free period and I had nothing better to do other than walk around until the next period. I just so happened to have wandered off to a more vacant part of the school at the furthest left end. Here lied all the abandoned clubs and spare furniture which the school didn't have any current use for.

I began walking towards where the conversation was taking place. After long, I saw two fairly large guys walking out of the art club and walk laughing while talking with one and other. I made my way to the art club. When I reached it, I slowly opened the door and peered in.

The entire place had been flipped on its head. The paints had been spilt onto the walls and floor, the canvases were everywhere and the props were also scattered around the floor. At the center of it all was a male student with a slender, skinny frame cleaning it all up. It didn't take me any time to put two and two together and figure out that this was the kid who just got bullied.

I knocked on the door thrice. I noticed the how his back stiffened as he turned around. When he turned, I could see his face. He wore glasses and had long messy hair which he hadn't really fashioned into a style.

"C-can I help y-you?" He asked me with a quivering voice.

"I was going to ask the same thing to you." I replied. I saw the relief in his face when I said this.

"No it's fine thanks. I'll clean this."

"No but I insist." I said as I entered into the club. I picked up some canvases. "Where should I put these?" He took a second before pointing to a place under the window. I complied and placed them under the window. "What happened here?" I asked acting oblivious to what had just happened.

"Oh this was... I did this." He replied with a terrible lie.

"You did this, how?"

"Oh I was just painting and I uhh..."

"It's taking you along time to explain for someone who accidentally did this." I said.

"No I was just wondering how I'd tell you this. I uhh... Was painting when I tripped over a bottle of paint and did all of this." He explained coming up with yet another terrible excuse.

"Wait, wait, wait. So your telling me you tripped over a bottle of paint while painting something on your empty canvas?" I asked pointing at the empty canvas on the stand.

"I was about to start, I didn't start." He replied quickly filling the hole in his story.

"Oh ok. So you tripped over a bottle of paint and began spinning like you're some tasmanian devil and knocked over the paints in the tables and also kicked the other canvases around?" His face went red as he realized how dumb his excuse sounded. I laughed before putting my hand on his shoulder. "Let's just clean this up first, the we'll talk."

After a considerable time, we finished cleaning the club. I leaned back against the wall and took a breath of relief. As did he.

"Oh man, that was something." I wiped my forehead while he wiped his glasses. "Anyways, my name's James Takeo, yours is?" I asked as I stuck my hand out. He out streched his hand and shook mine.