Not A Chapter

You know what sucks? When you spend alot of time thinking about what to write in the next chapter and where to take the story and if it's good. Then implementing it into your story, seeing the feedback (BTW, please make sure to leave comments on the chapters, all feedback is appreciated! And if you could be so kind, leave a vote!) and improving accordingly. When you're trying to write long entertaining chapters for the people who read and making it worthwhile. Trying your best to write a chapter and publish it on a promised time.

All to be bested by a guy who puts on a song at the start of a chapter and makes half of the whole chapter just a copy paste of lyrics of said song? Then makes the other half the actual part of the story? I'm not saying any names, but you probably know who I'm talking about if you read other Ijiranaide Nagatoro-San stories on here.

Call me jealous, covetous, resentful, desirous or whatever else you may want. I'm just calling a spade a spade and being real about how much other writers go unnoticed while making better stories. Like Bully, Love, Repeat, that's an amazing story which is on going and puts alot of emphasis on the OC. Or Karma Miss Nagatoro, it's also an amazing story. But above all, do you know what the writers of these and many other stories put into their stories? Dedication and thought.

I'm not saying I deserve more praise, I'm saying there are others who clearly deserve a standing novation compared to what's number one currently (under Nagatoro, Gamo and so on).

Go read these stories and vote for them if you so choose. They're better than mine.