Back Into It

Here's a song: Rise by against the current. Listen to it. Maybe next time I'll add lyrics and a video. Cheers have a good one.

James POV:

I had just left my house and was headed to where Nagatoro had called me. It was chilly and I didn't bring my jacket believing I wouldn't need it. To my dismay, I very much did need it. I wrapped my arms around my chest to keep myself a little warmer, but it was still very cold.

This just sucks. Not only is it cold out and I didn't bring a jacket, I also have quite a way to go before I actually reach the god damned place.

I thought to myself as I began slightly shivering. It didn't help that I was wearing a sleeve less shirt. Despite all this, I couldn't get my mind off of what I needed, that drive which I still hadn't found.

I don't need it... I'll find a job sooner or later.

I thought as I began giving up on trying to find motivation.

A good amount of time passed as I finally reached the park. I stood by the front but didn't see Nagatoro there.

Where is she?

I thought to myself as I inspected the contents of the park. The entrance was giant reaching a good twenty feet above the ground. It had fresh looking flowers and leaves at the bottom reaching halfway up and at the very top was a sign with light up letters reading 'welcome citizens'. I was admiring the design when the sound of a high pitched whistle caught me off guard. I turned around to see who had made the sound, sure enough it was none other than Nagatoro.

"Hi senpai." She greeted me. I waved at her as she began to skip towards me. She was wearing a red scarf under which she had a dark blue jacket.

"Hey. So why did you call me here?" I asked still a little shaken by the weather.

"Senpai, that's awfully cheesey no?" Nagatoro said ignoring the question.

"W-whats cheesey?" I asked.

"Wearing a sleeveless shirt in such a cold weather just to impress a girl with your muscles alone at night." I blushed slightly.

"N-no, that's not why I didn't bring a jacket, I didn't think it was this bloody freezing. I guess I underestimated this didn't I?" Nagatoro giggled.

"Why're you always acting so stupid senpai?" She giggled again. "Anywho, it's warmer where I'm taking you." She began walking into the park as I stood still just watching her walk in. "Come on then senpai, I can't carry you there you know."

"Ah right." I replied as I walked in besides her.

It was very gloomy due to the lack of light deep within it, almost creepy and unsettling. At the same time, it had a distinct, sweet, hypnotic aroma emitting from the plants located in every single part of the park all of which shined brightly in varying vibrant colours under the dim moonlight. It was very incongruous with respect to the rest of the park. It was also noticably

No POV:

"So, why'd you being me here?" James asked longing to know.

"Well seeing as I wanted to tell you something, I brought you here to a place where people come to talk about serious matters." She replied.

A place where people talk about serious matters aye? The only serious thing they'll do here at this time is advance their relationship in other ways.

"Why don't you just tell me what it is so we can get home? It's already late as it is. It'll only get more dangerous from here on out."

"Only a little further senpai. I'll tell you once we get there." She replied as she began running.