Part 41

10 years of IPKKND !

Arnav and Khushi made their way to the study when a very anxious Hari Prakash told them that Aman Bhaiya was waiting in the study since half an hour. Apparently, he had even refused Ratna's gobi paranthas for breakfast. While he knew he had no cause to worry when he had Aman, Arnav had a bad feeling about this.

"Aman?", he cocked an inquisitive eyebrow while indicating Khushi to take his seat behind the desk.

"I'm here to give you this.", Aman dead panned forwarding him a white envelope.

A quick shared glance with Khushi told him she was equally clueless. Quickly tearing it open, he read the contents.

"What is it?", Khushi asked concerned.

"My resignation.", Aman said still looking at his boss.

Arnav simply met his stare and shredded the paper in his shredder.

"Cut the bullshit Aman. What is the matter?", he rolled his eyes as if this was a everyday thing.

Silence.

"Aman."

"You made me talk to Katy. That is a deal breaker.", Aman said through clenched teeth.

"Katy?", a bewildered Mrs. Raizada asked making Arnav snort.

"Di's P.A. She's rather fond of Aman.", he drawled smirking evilly.

"Will you tell me what the fuck do you want from Avinash Ahuja that you made me tail him yesterday night on an urgent basis and then forgot to check your phone when I informed you of the same?", Aman asked thoroughly pissed off.

He had hounded that man like a bloody dog because of the sense of urgency he saw in Arnav's tone last night. And then he had discovered something so maddening that he had to contact that vile woman!

"What did you find?", Arnav asked immediately catching on.

"First tell me who... fine. Avinash Ahuja – owner of Ahuja Decors, is the man whose company had bagged the contract for the fashion show in Sheesh Mahal.", he began looking at Arnav's waning temper.