T MINUS 1 HOUR AND 13 MINUTES TO THE WEDDING

Once Sakusa remembers that he might sweat through his tux if he keeps up with all this nervous pacing, he forces himself to sit down and just... breathe.

He's not even sure why exactly he's so nervous. He wants to get married. He thinks about spending the rest of his life with Atsumu and he's sure of his decision. ("Tsumu's a fuckin' headache. Are ya sure, Omi-kun?" "Unfortunately.")

Plus, it's a small wedding. What does he have to be nervous about?

(Other than the fact that he's basically signing Atsumu off to a lifetime with him and he still has this irrational fear that he'll one day realize that he can do way better and Sakusa's too much of a handful and—)

He turns to the nearby dresser and finds the box of onigiri Osamu had given him earlier, saying it's not from his shop, but from his parents.

Sakusa walks towards it, picks up the box and wonders if there's a saying that it's bad luck to eat snacks before your wedding. Should he search it up?

He opens the box and finds a card sitting on top of the wrapped rice balls.

Kiyoomi,

This day must be both the happiest and hardest day to go through for you. Know that you now have a family in us, no matter what. You've loved Atsumu sincerely. For that, we will be grateful to you for the rest of our lives. Thank you for being brave, our son. We'll see you outside!

- Your parents in law

Damn.

He rubs his eyes furiously, ruining his perfect makeup.

Sorry, Osamu. Looks like no one's gonna have their shit together walking down the aisle today.