T MINUS 10 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING

Sakusa doesn't know how exactly he ends up faded in Bokuto and Hinata's apartment with some of his fellow Olympians but he knows that he's having a good time.

Trust Bokuto Koutarou to go crazy with his birthday.

This wasn't even his only birthday celebration. This was apparently his second one. The first one was held in a fancy bar two nights ago and it involved way more money, way more booze, and way more people. Atsumu had gone and tried to drag him along but Sakusa had answered with, 'I'd rather shoot myself.'

It was worth it, though. Atsumu had come home earlier than expected, drunk and horny as he always is when he drinks too much, and the night had ended with him sitting on Sakusa's face and coming all over their headboard, twice.

It was a good night.

Apparently, Kuroo and Kenma finally hooked up and Bokuto had cried telling them about it, with all the pride of a supportive father. Sakusa had no idea what he was going on about, really, but good for them.

"Hey, Wakatoshi," Sakusa says but it comes out as a garble, "Those cookies had weed, didn't they?"

When Ushijima turns to him, his eyes are bloodshot. "I'm afraid so."

"Shit." He swears. "I ate two. No wonder I feel like a feather."

"You're fiiiiine." Atsumu says from beside him, waving a hand flippantly. "These ones aren't that strong."

Komori starts giggling from his position on the floor. "Hehe. Sakusa did drugs."

He gives his cousin a pointed look. "I hate that you're here."

"Don't be mean, Omi," Atsumu gives him a dopey smile, before draping his arms around his cousin, "I love this guy. He told me all 'bout how ya wanted to fuck me silly when we were sixteen."

Sakusa merely grunts, closing his eyes peacefully. "Stop talking. I'd fight both of you if I didn't feel so fucking good right now."

"Hmmm," Atsumu hums and it sounds dangerous, "Ya look awfully pliant tonight, Omi-Omi."

Sakusa feels fingers start running over his thigh and he sighs.

"Wow," Komori deadpans and Sakusa imagines that he's looking away, "Right in front of my salad. Literally."

He motions towards the plate of salad on his lap.

"Why the hell did Bokkun even serve salad?" Atsumu asks, leaning his head on Sakusa's shoulder.

"We're athletes, Atsumu." Aran retorts, appearing from the kitchen. "We have to eat healthy."

"We're eating space cookies, Aran-kun, I hardly count that as healthy living." Atsumu shoots back, "And I hate that yer here."

Aran answers with him a shrug of his shoulders. "Better me than Sunarin, don't ya think?"

Atsumu thinks about it for a second. "Yer right."

"Atsumu, baby, look at them," Sakusa says slapping him on the arm and Atsumu has to bite back a smile at the pet name.

Sakusa barely ever called him that outside the bedroom.

"This is the worst thing I've ever seen. If I need to think of something to bring a boner down, I'll think of this."

Bokuto, Hinata, and Hoshiumi seem to be doing a rendition of Super Trouper by ABBA. He doesn't know when the hell they'd put on the colorful scarves.

Are those Bokuto's? What the fuck. Now, he wants one.

"Hey, Omi, when ya watched Mamma Mia for the first time, did ya ever wanna be part of Donna and The Dynamos?" Atsumu asks, "I remember Samu and I jumpin' on the bed jammin' to Dancing Queen."