Desire/Starving

People are starving

Some for food

Some for fame

Some for love

Some for money

Some for everything 

Some for nothing

-Seerat

( You Pov )

Without Alice to help Esme helped me into new clothing. However the moment I heard Renesmee would be coming with I think I was the only one happy about it. Yes I knew the risk ,but I would never let anyone even hurt a hair on the top of her head. Jasper side eyed me feeling everything I was feeling. " Can I trust you to block Irina," Jasper asked in a low voice. " She won't touch her," the venom in my tone was deadly. A pure protective feeling had something inside me shifting at the ready. Carlisle came over to play 21 questions since we couldn't exactly test theories. He looked horrified to learn that the pain of my change had been laced with Jane's fiery pain. Of course this brought on a new round of questions. Like how I was able to use mental protection at times. His eyes glittered with each juicy piece of information. I tilt my head at his thought process. "What do you mean I picked up Bella's tallen in human form," I asked. His eyes widened just a bit but excitement was still clear in his gaze. " Forgive me," he bowed just a bit ," it's the first time I met someone like you in all my years of existence." "Aro too," my tone was flat. The excitement seemed to fade, replaced by gratitude ," I heard what you did." My jaw locked at the crystal clear memory. "Thank you ," he looked into my eyes ," truly. I don't think my family would have survived being divided against Aro's attack." "I'm the one who brought this to your doorstep," I mentally berated myself ," there is no reason for you to thank me." "We were already on their radar before you even arrived," he seemed to try and reassure me. The sound of a fluttering heart had my throat burning. Looking up I saw Edward help his daughter on Jacob's back. However the moment I looked in that direction I felt ... bored. Like there was nothing interesting by the small person on the wolf's back. I looked over to Irena spotting Emmet and Rosalie keeping her in place. She seemed oblivious of Renesmee. Esme smiled and pats my back," ready to get going?" I knew they were guarding Renesmee from me, the unpredictable newborn. I nod and let them lead me. However, just outside the Denali house Irina caught sight of Renesmee. Everything happened so quickly Renesmee must have only seen a blur of movement, but to my new eyes I saw everything. Irina slipped right between Emmitt and Rosalie. Edward and Jasper shift in front of Jacob to block her way. Jacob, Leah and Seth growl in warning. Esme and Carlisle seemed to freeze, tense with stress. I didn't give it much thought. One moment Irene was deciding on killing the threat of fleeing then the next she fell to the floor almost in slow motion. Her mouth opened in pain. My gaze never left her even when the others shift to pick her up and restrain her. Esme placed a cautious hand on my shoulder. I dropped my gaze immediately, noticing that the others had joined us. Gold eyes caught and held mine. A vampire with black hair up to his collar and has a light olive cast to his pale skin gazed back at me. He took a step back protecting a dark brown hair female who had a hint of an olive tone to her chalky complexion. In the next moment I knew his talent, that was now also mine. "You dare bring a mimic here," Eleazar I come to pick it from the minds around me spoke ," do you have any idea how badly Aro will want her?" "We already know," Alice gently touched his shoulder ," and as I was trying to explain she's the reason everyone here will have immunity." "Immunity, " Irina hissed ," like the volturi would grant such a thing." "They will for her freedom, " Edward took a step on their direction ," she gave it up to save my child." Kate, Tanya , Fred , Garrett, Eleazar and Carmen all look at the wolves. More importantly to Renesmee, who clunt to Jacob's fur. I place myself in their way not even fazed by Renesmee's scent. She wasn't food, her blood blended between her heritages. "Edward you didn't, " Eleazar seemed to speak through terrified lips. "She's not what she seems," he spoke clearly. "Bella gave her life to deliver this child," Carlisle stood next to me. "If you would only let her show you," Edward held out his arms to her. Renesmee climbed off Jacob into his arms. She tucked herself into him. Even though her eyes had been looking at the strangers the moment I turned to look at them her eyes landed on mine. She reached out a hand to me and I reached back. Staying in place knowing better. Quickly I turned around just in time for Tanya and Kate try to make a run for Edward and Renesmee just like their sister had. Fred moved right behind them. Rose left Irene to grab for Kate. The moment she came into contact with her she crumpled as if tazed. Alice grabbed for Tanya, locking her nimble limbs around her. "Hear her heart,"Edward nearly hissed. Esme left my side to stop Kate but she two fell like stone. Garrett wrapped both arms around her but he shuttered locking his fingers. They stopped as a slow working mist seemed to surround them. My hands were spread open like I had seen Alec do so many times before. Unlike last time, this time took effort. "Give me back my sight," Tanya hissed. "She's not an immortal, " I said through my teeth. Edward stepped over my mist. "Let her explain," I pleaded when I saw Edward motion for me to stop. Reluctantly I let the mist go. They got up slowly, all eyes cautiously on me. Renesmee touched the closest one to her. I nervously wait for their reaction. All I wanted was for them to accept her. To accept the truth that was staring them in the face.