Chapter_3

Doyoung POV :

Doyoung was feeling extremely terrified he was not even in his senses , he really needed someone right now . there was only one person who came to his mind that time , so he took out his phone from his pocket and called Jungwoo while waiting for the taxi.

'' oh , Hi hyung wha....., hyung are you okay ?'' jungwoo asked in confusion as he heard doyoung sobbing. '' Jun-gw-oo  plea-se hel-p me '' . doyoung said while shivering . it was very hard for him get words out of his mouth. '' hyung please try to brace yourself , and tell me what happened ?.'' junwoo was getting very worried. '' Jungwoo I need you please come here '' doyoung said while tears were flowing down his cheeks . '' okay hyung just give 15 mins I am coming to you.'' jungwoo said and cut the call.

Taeyong POV :

it was a closing time at the company almost everyone left the work place already and taeyong was  also wrapping up his things to leave. when he was done with everything he get out from his office to the hall ways of the corridor , there he saw Jungwoo standing there all worried and almost at the verge of crying . '' hey jungwoo , is everything alright , why you didn't go to home yet?'' he asked . '' oh Taeyong i don't know how to explain but , actually my best friend he have got some problem and he needed me urgently but my car's battery is dead  and he was even crying soo much ,  I don't know what to do now .'' jungwoo said in tension. ''okay don't worry I 'll take you with me , just tell me the address.'' 

They both reached to the parking lot and got inside the car then taeyong started driving to the destination .

Doyoung POV: 

doyoung was almost there at the hospital but because of the traffic on his way it took him some time to reach there. once he was at the front gate of the hospital he saw jungwoo waiting for him there. he immediately went to him and told everything about that phone call. 

they both went inside the hospital while jungwoo holding on to doyoung because he was really out of his mind . taeyong didn't went inside with them as he thought that maybe it's their personal matter he should not interrupt , so he waited for jungwoo inside the car because he didn't want to leave his friend alone and without any transport so stayed there.

as doyoung and jungwoo went in to that one specific room where dongwoo's dead body was laying. as soon they entered there doyoung saw dongwoo's face and passed out in jungwoo's arms . '' hyung !!!! please brace yourself '' jungwoo said as he was crying because if the tears in doyoung's eyes but the later was already fainted. he didn't know what to do so he called taeyong . They both carried him and took him to the car, and place him at the back seat.