Chapter_26

Taeyong tried his best to get Doyoung's love , now he is just loosing his trust on his love.

 people say a human can live without food for 4 weeks, without water 4 days and without air 4 minutes but without hope not even 4 seconds, and that hope Taeyong was loosing . he thinks that now there is no use of living a life. at this point doyoung became his everything and he sure did not want to loose it. but now he don't think there is a single chance. 

Taeyong was getting week and week as every minute was passing.

.

.

.

Doyoung POV:

'' How can I do this to the person who just went to see Dongwoo because of me? I think I was wrong about my thoughts , But Taeyong is really an amazing person , if I accept his confession I need to put a lot of effort for loving him because he is someone who deserve a lot more than he thinks and if his Happiness is me I think I am ready to give him that.''

doyoung said all these after thinking about his own feelings towards Taeyong . how his heart felt broken when he saw Taeyong crying today. how he also want to spend more time with the person he feel comfortable and loved . And this all start with Taeyong and ends with Taeyong only.

'' well-done Hyung, you did it . I know you have made a great decision and it will worth your whole life. I am so happy for you.'' jungwoo said on the phone with Doyoung.

'' yeah Jungwoo , but now I don't know how to face Taeyong in this situation , he tried soo much making me believe on his love but there I was rejecting him all the time. ''

'' you know what Hyung you don't have to do anything, just go to him and he will understand everything, believe me I know how much he loves you .'' 

by this conversation Doyoung confirm that He have to made up Taeyong. he don't want to see sad Taeyong anymore like he saw today in the morning at the graveyard. 

time skip ( evening) :

it was now 10 pm when Taeyong was just laying on his bed questioning about his life as he heard the door bell ringing. he got up from the bed and went downstairs to the main door.

as he opened the door , there he saw crying Doyoung standing there and absolutely soaked because of the rain. he was shocked , what doyoung was doing here at this time in this heavy rain? but he didn't got time to asked his questions.

as Taeyong opened the door Doyoung immediately hugged him tightly and started crying even more.

'' Doyoung? are you okay ? '' Taeyong asked as he was worried about the later. but didn't got any answer from the other side as Doyoung was just crying in the crook of Taeyong's neck. ''please answer me Doyoung , is everything fine with you?'' Taeyong tried asking again. 

'' t-ae-yon-g I lov-e yo-u''

 Doyoung said while crying and wrapping his arms around Taeyong even more tightly.  

heyy everyone !

I was not able to write from past 3 days as I am in the process of getting vaccinated for covid_19 so my arm was paining like a hell , so that's why here is a chapter...

Ans think the next two chapters will be the end of this Fanfiction , I hope u enjoyed :)

take care, have a nice day =)