Chapter_12

Doyoung immediately got up from the bed as knew that taeyong will be outside his door in 15 minutes. he quickly took a bath , changed his clothes and got ready in 10 mins now he was just waiting for taeyong.

Taeyong was really happy, it's just like a going on a date with doyoung but the sad part is it was only from his point of view. He really want to tell doyoung how he feel for the other but every time he think about it he feels like it's not a time yet doyoung need more time to get to know him and trust him , that's why he just want to spend more time with doyoung . for now at least he wants to make doyoung comfortable around him.

doyoung was sitting on his couch waiting for taeyong when he got a massage on his phone it was from taeyong the text says: '' I am outside ''  . doyoung got up from his place , lock the door and went towards the car that was there. 

'' Good morning'' Taeyong said as doyoung sit on the passenger seat . doyoung turned towards him and said .'' Hey , good morning to you too.'' doyoung said with a smile . taeyong was paused for a second because he thought his heart was not beating , '' how can someone's smile be this pretty?'' he thought in his mind . '' taeyong?'' doyoung spoke a little louder to get tayong in his senses as he was lost in his thoughts. '' huh? ohh yeah let's go '' taeyong said and start driving.

'' by the way where are we going ?'' doyoung asked as he was looking outside the window .             '' where ever you want to go .'' taeyong replied while looking at him .                                                          '' means you just pick me up and don't know where we are going? wow I've never met someone like you.'' doyoung said turning towards taeyong. '' you know why ? because everyone in this world is different and there isn't another face like mine . DUH! .'' taeyong said with confident.  

'' what do you think with only having a face like that you can make everyone fall for you?'' doyoung asked but taeyong didn't said anything and was concentrating on parking the car after doing it he turned fully towards doyoung and came close to his face like very close.                       

'' if you don't believe then try it .'' he said with a smirk and get out of the car leaving doyoung all shocked and with a little bit of blush on his face . taeyong came to  the side of car where doyong was siting and opened the door for him , doyoung get out of the car and stand beside taeyong .

'' you are looking very handsome today .'' taeyong said while checking  doyoung out .                        '' ohh thank you , even you are looking good.'' doyoung said with a smile.                                     

 '' as always .'' taeyong said and started laughing he enjoyed seeing doyoung face whenever he will talk about himself like that .

                                          ( THEIR OUTFITS )

heyy guyss !!!

 I WILL CONTINUE THEIR DATE ( in ty pov lol ) IN NEXT CHPATER .

FOR NOW TILLL HERE ONYLY

BUY BUY ^^^