Chapter_22

Right now Doyoung was just standing there looking at Drunk Taeyong laying on the couch. but because a little time had passed he is now woke up but he is Drunk the same way he was before he faint. he was mumbling some words which nobody can understand except him. Doyoung didn't know what to do but in the mean time Jungwoo arrived and saw the situation. 

'' Hyung I think he should go home now he is totally not in the position to stay here anymore.'' Jungwoo said as he saw Taeyong. '' Yeah you are right , But I think the problem is how is he going to reach his house I mean he is not in the state of driving right now.'' Doyoung spoke out the problem he thought about. '' hmm I have an Idea.'' Lucas said as he got something in his mind. '' and what it is?'' Jungwoo and Doyoung both said at the same time looking at Lucas.

'' Doyoung hyung can drop him at his house. as he also came here alone.'' lucas suggest his idea. Doyoung startle as soon he heard what the later had said. ''  that's Amazing , hyung you know how to drive right?'' Jungwoo asked , he looked satisfied with Lucas' idea. '' I can drive But I am not helping this person at all , I don't even know where he lives.'' doyoung tried to avoid doing what his friends were trying to make him do. '' it's okay Hyung I will tell you the address you just have to drop him and then leave. simple right?'' Jungwoo explain it to doyoung. '' see Jungwoo, I know I won't be able to do it properly you can just aske somebody else to do it okay?'' Doyoung again tried to convince Jungwoo. '' But my party is still going on and I don't think so there is someone who will agree to do such thing for me so please you have to do it.'' Jungwoo said for the last time and took out his phone and sent Doyoung Taeyong's address. '' I have already text you everything you need , so just go for now and take care okay!!'' 

with that Doyoung was out of Jungwoo's house carrying Taeyong. it was very difficult for him to reached to Taeyong's car because he was moving so much but somehow he made it.  doyoung opened the passenger seat door for taeyong and made him sit inside. then he move to the other side of the car and sat on the driver seat. as he started the car taeyong move closer to him. ''Doyoung why are you kidnaping me?'' he said in his drunk voice. '' Taeyong I am not kidnaping you can you please sit properly?'' Doyoung pushed Taeyong back on the seat and put his seatbelt for him. ''even if you were Kidnaping me I would've go with you happily you don't need to work hard for it.'' Taeyong said while smiling. Doyoung knew he was just talking nonsense so he just focus on driving and let Taeyong say whatever he want.

with a lot of problems they finally reached at the destination Doyoung relax a bit as this situation was about to end soon. so he really fast helped Taeyong getting out of the car but this time Taeyong was being way more clingy to Doyoung he also tried to kiss Doyoung few times but end up getting pushed by Doyoung. 

as they entered in the house at First doyoung dozed off just by seeing how the huge house was. probably Doyoung is going to get lost here. '' hey , where is your bedroom?'' Doyoung asked Taeyong but he was least expecting the answer by looking at the later who was hugging him very tightly. but unfortunately Taeyong guided him to his bedroom. 

After getting inside the room Doyoung pushed Taeyong on the bed but as he pushed him Taeyong hold Doyoung's hand and pulled him and they both end up falling on the bed together where now Doyoung was on top of Taeyong but this was not the end because Doyoung's heart stopped beating as he realize that their lips were touching. He could feel the warmth and softness of Taeyong's lips but he was quick and was about to pulled back but Taeyong hold his waist more tightly and again kiss him with more passion Doyoung couldn't do anything as he was in hold of Taeyong. 

After few moments Taeyong separate and doyoung didn't waste anytime and sat straight but still was in big shocked. when he came back to his senses he realize that now taeyong was is deep sleep but now the problem was he was sleeping with holding Doyoung's hand in his.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY .....

LEE TAEYONG❤️

love you soo much !!!