Chapter_15

Taeyong was getting ready in the morning to go to company , he was very excited and nervous at the same time for today . as he has decided to confess to doyoung .

he reached at the company and was greeted by the employees.  he entered in his office and sat at the table to review some files . after about 15 minutes jungwoo entered in his office and was a bit scared as taeyong was holding a file in his one hand , having a pen in the other and was looking somewhere else in the room .

'' umm taeyong sir '' since he is in office so he called him sir but taeyong didn't listen , so he tried again. '' Taeyong sir ? '' this time it was a bit louder than before. 

'' uhh yeah? oh jungwoo , what are you doing here?'' taeyong asked as he came back to earth from his daydreaming.  '' yes , I actually came to ask you something but you were in your thoughts , is everything fine?'' jungwoo asked . '' thanks for asking jungwoo , I am fine but just a little scared.'' taeyong replied. '' ohhh can I ask you the reason for that ? if you don't mind you can share it with me'' jungwoo said with concern . '' it's not something bad jungwoo no need to worry about it , today I am just a little more happy than usual because I am going to confess to the person I like , that's the reason I am a bit scared, don't know what's going to happen. I really don't want to mess up everything  .'' taeyong said smiling at the thought of confession.

taeyong didn't tell jungwoo that he like doyoung because he thought he will give him surprise after getting along with doyoung.

'' ohh really ? I am soo happy for you , and don't worry too much anyone can fall for your charms easily . I know there will be definitely something special in that person that you choose .'' jungwoo said as he was really happy for taeyong.

'' not something jungwoo , everything about that person feels so special , i just cannot explain it in words.'' taeyong said at the thought of doyoung . '' by the way you came here for any work ?'' taeyong asked .

'' ohh yeah I forgot to ask , what should I do with the new intern , like I don't have any information yet.'' jungwoo asked . '' yeah so , he will start working from today , just explain him his work and please don't burden him on his first day .'' taeyong explained jungwoo his work .

'' okay sure , don't worry I will handle it .'' jungwoo said and the next moment he was out of taeyong's office.

TIME SKIP :

it was already dark when taeyong left the company , it was around 7 pm , at first he went to the flower shop to get the bouquet of beautiful flowers . as he came out of the flower shop rain drops started dripping slowly. but that didn't stopped him , he got in his car and started driving towards doyoung's house.

while on the other hand doyoung was having his coffee and was enjoying the rainy weather. but his peace had to disturbed when his phone started ringing. he picked the call as he knew it is from taeyong. '' hey , what's up ?'' doyoung asked. but he got something else as an answer.

'' doyoung , can you please come outside I am waiting for you .'' taeyong said and cut the call. doyoung was about to ask why but there was no time . so he got his coat from the room as it is a little cold outside because of the rain and went outside .

'' hey Taeyong , what it is that you cannot even come inside ?'' doyoung asked .

at this time taeyong's heart could come out of his chest anytime soon because it was beating at an unnormal speed. but he have to do it he has been waiting for this moment from a long time . so took a deep breath and started his confession.

'' so doyoung please, for a little time don't say anything and just listen to me carefully.'' taeyong said as he came near doyoung . he was hiding the flower bouquet behind him.

'' so the past few days we spent together , I really enjoyed it. I want more of those times with you,  I cherish every second we spend together and will always do. You are the light that shines through the darkness for me. well now a days all I can think about is you. doyoung all I want is you to be happy more than anything in the world. my feelings for you started the very first time I saw at the funeral , it was like I have just met my soulmate , I have never had feelings like this before. and now my feelings for you are keep getting stronger , I don't want it to make it more harder for me that's why I am here standing in front of you. I know After what you've been through, it'll be hard for you to trust again--giving your heart and soul to another person but believe me Doyoung I can take care of your heart better. '' 

taeyong came more closer to doyoung and pulled out the flower bouquet from behind.

'' I LOVE YOU DOYOUNG, I am in love with you, just being with you makes me warm and cozy inside , I want you to feel the same , please be mine , doyoung. I promise I will never let you you and I intend to keep that damn promise forever. you just have to trust me doyoung , will you?''  taeyong asked while looking straight in to doyoung's eyes . 

this was the moment when they both were having tears in eyes , taeyong was waiting for the answer as his life depends on this , and doyoung was like his heart just stopped beating. 

'' I'm sorry taeyong.'' these were the last words doyoung said before getting inside the house and shut the door quickly. 

Taeyong fell on to his knees as he realized what he just heard. his heart soul and everything broke in to millions of pieces. without knowing his tears were flowing down his cheeks . he was there in front of doyoung's house with a broken heart and with a soaked bouquet of flowers in his hand.

on the other hand , doyoung was sitting down stick to the main door and crying his heart out and repeating the same thing over and over again.

'' I'm sorry Taeyong .'' 

byee guyss !! 

I am going to cry now :(