Chapter_19

Right now Taeyong was again laying on his bed with extreme emotions and feelings. but this time it was way more going towards where taeyong started to think about the hope of loosing Doyoung. he kept on thinking about doyoung being with him which was nearly impossible for now. 

after quit 5 mins he heard the sound of thunder. as he got up from the bed and wenly nt to see outside the window it was raining. the weather was just as bad as Taeyong's mood because it started raining hard with thunder.  He sat near on the chair near the window and started staring outside. 

As Taeyong was busy in his thoughts he suddenly heard his phone ringing. he looked at the phone and saw that his mother is calling him. he pick up the call. '' hello my dear son, how have you been?'' his mother asked as soon he picked up but listening his mother's voice he didn't know why but started crying. taeyong's mom listened sniffing so she got worried.

'' taeyong? are you okay ? is everything fine over there?'' she asked but only heard Taeyong crying more. '' Mom?'' he said between the hiccups he was having due to crying.

'' yes my dear , what happened?'' she knew there is something wrong  but she wait for Taeyong to calm down and explain everything to her. 

'' Mom why is it so easy to fall for someone and so hard to make them fall for you ?'' Taeyong asked while sobbing.

'' and can I ask who is this someone?'' she asked Taeyong as she felt a little happy for his son to found someone he liked.

'' Mom how do you know that there is someone ?'' Taeyong questioned.

'' Taeyong , baby I am your mother I can feel what's going on with you.'' his mother said.

'' then Mom tell me why can't we have people we love? why doyoung don't believe that I love him so much?'' he asked all those questions which were going inside his head. 

'' Taeyong first of all you need to tell me about the peron you are talking about then only I can say anything.'' she replied.

Taeyong told his mother each and everything that happened from past few weeks. from how how he fell in love with Doyoung till where his heart got broken.

'' see Taeyong as you said he just lost his husband I think he need some time to recover from that incident because it is not easy to loose someone you love so much.''

'' But Mom I love him so much , I cannot see him alone suffering from the hardship. I just want him to be happy again and be with me.'' 

'' you need to understand The situation Taeyong , it is hard for him to love someone again as he is afraid to loos that person again.'' his mother tried to explain him.

'' but Mom he just said that he don't want to be with me at all I am also afraid to loose him because whenever I close my eyes all I see is him. he made me feel so happy that I want to spend my every moment with him.'' 

'' Taeyong first thing you need to do is be confident. if your love is true then be strong and trust him I'm sure one day you will get what you want. be patience no need to hurry in everything specially in these things love is not something you do yesterday and today that person will be yours. believe in yourself and keep your love strong.'' her mother explained him once again.

'' okay Mom i get it , thanks for your comfort.'' he said as he also stopped crying.

'' that's my boy now go to bed it's already too late , and don't worry too much okay.'' she said to him

'' yeah I understand. byee Mom'' He said and cut the call.

looking at the weather again he thought. '' I hope doyoung is fine.'' 

.

.

.

it was so dark and this hard raining was not doing well also as doyoung was so frightened because of the sound of thunder that was coming to his ears. doyoung tried everything to sleep but he just cannot help but keep awake. he really needed someone right now to hug him tight he hates this type of weather. but unfortunately he was all alone no one beside him to comfort him. he stayed strong and tried to sleep.

'' I hope this will over soon'' doyoung said .