Chapter_21

'' so are you coming ?''

'' I don't think so , because I really have a lot of work pending but I will sure try.''

'' okay then if you will be coming let me know.''

'' yeah sure , bye''

''Bye''

Jungwoo Finished talking with Taeyong on the phone call as he saw Doyoung was coming out from the kitchen with some snacks. '' who were you talking with? '' doyoung asked as he entered the room. '' ohh just a friend.'' jungwoo lied because he didn't want doyoung to know that he was talking with Taeyong.

'' ohh I remembered your Birthday is coming , right?'' Doyoung asked as he realize that Jungwoo's birthday was near. ''yeah you are right and actually that's why I am here also.'' Jungwoo replied. '' hmm so what's about it ?'' Doyoung asked as they started eating.

'' I am having my birthday party this weekend so I came to invite you for that. Hyung I understand if you don't want to come and I am not even forcing you since it's a whole party but I think you should try changing your environment maybe it will help you rejoice your heart.'' Jungwoo tried to make Doyoung come to his party.

'' since it's your birthday I will come.'' doyoung said and Jungwoo had a big smile on his face.

'' YESS !! I am so happy and also excited because I want you to meet Lucas.'' jungwoo said in excitement. '' wait who is this Lucas?'' doyoung asked in confusion. '' oh my god I forgot to tell you actually remembered the guy I was talking about who asked me out that day in our company he is Lucas and we are dating now.'' Jungwoo explained.

'' wow Jungwoo, congratulation I am very happy for you.'' doyooung said with a smile. ''thank you so much hyung , by the way I think I should leave as I have to the arrangements for the party.'' Jungwoo said while getting up from the couch. '' yeah sure, see you later then.'' doyoung said and Jungwoo went outside the house.

.

.

.

.

.

At the Birthday party :

Doyoung entered in Jungwoo's house as the party was already started he got a little late as he was buying the present for his friend. He get inside the house and saw a lot of people dancing and drinking but he didn't bother focusing on them he started looking for Jungwoo. while roaming around a bit he spotted his friend with a Tall guy beside him. he immediately went towards them. '' Happy birthday jungwoo , here is your present .'' Doyoung greeted him and handed him the gift he bought. '' thank you so much Hyung and here meet Lucas my boyfriend.'' Jungwoo said pointing at the tall guy beside him. '' nice to meet you Lucas.'' doyoung said looking toward Lucas. '' nice to meet you too .'' Lucas said as they both shake their hands. 

.

.

Taeyong pov:

as he was laying down on his big couch and watching tv he remembered that Jungwoo's birthday party was going on . at first he didn't wanted to go but then he realize that Doyoung will also be there so why not take chance , at least he'll get to see Doyoung's face after a really long time. so he got ready and headed towards Jungwoo's Birthday party.

.

.

At the Birthday party: 

Doyoung was still stick with Jungwoo as he didn't know anyone else there but sometimes he would feel awkward when Lucas tries to come near Jungwoo , he doesn't wanted to be a third wheel between them so decided to give them space and went to sit on the couch where no one was siting . the music was way too loud for his ears and also people were giving him strange stares. 

as he was siting there after quit 10 minutes he saw that a familiar face has entered in the house, but he got completely shocked as he clearly saw that person was non other than Taeyong. he completely forgot that Taeyong can also be here if he remembered this before he would never think of coming here. but for now he tried to avoid looking at Taeyong. but he doesn't know that Taeyong already noticed him.

'' Welcome Taeyong, I thought you will be not coming.'' Jungwoo said as he saw Taeyong. ''yeah but as i remembered something I decided to come.'' Taeyong replied. '' ohh that's great I hope you will enjoy the party.'' Jungwoo said and went to the other guests. Taeyong decided to sit at the bar area where he can drink something because there was not anything else that he can do and from where he was siting he clearly was having a perfect view of Doyoung. he already noticed that the latter was trying to avoid him but it didn't bother him at all.

After a while when everyone was busy in their own world doyoung felt someone sit beside him on the couch when turned around he found some guy who he doesn't know was staring at him and he felt uncomfortable as he was coming closer to him. '' hey pretty boy.'' that guy said to him ''excuse me , I'm sorry but  don't know you.'' Doyoung tried to speak . '' yeah that's why we are here for right? to get to know each other.'' that guy said and moved more closer to Doyoung but doyoung didn't answer him he just sat there and praying that he could get rid out of this situation. 

while Taeyong was siting there noticing each and everything that was happening in front of him he was soo jealous that if he wanted he could go and punched that guy off but he tried to control himself. he kept on drinking till when he got drunk. after couple of minutes when that guy tried touching Doyoung he couldn't resist and got up from his place just to went there.

'' excuse me I don't know who are you but you cannot touch everything which is here , somethings belongs to other people too.'' Taeyong said as he was standing in front of that guy now. '' what do you mean.'' the guy asked as he realized that Taeyong was talking to him. Taeyong rolled his eyes as he was totally drunk also. '' what I mean is that person you were trying to touch is mine so please get off when I am asking you nicely.'' Taeyong said and the guy looked at Doyoung once then left the area. 

Doyung was relaxed now as that guy went and he realized that once again Taeyong had save him. but he got worried when Taeyong just fell on the couch. it was clear that he was drunk and now that he passed out Doyung didn't know what to do.

I hope you guyss had fun Reading this chapter

please look foward to the next chapter also as that is going to be more fun lol !!