Chapter_13

Because they couldn't decide a place to go to , so Taeyong end up taking doyoung to a mall. they entered in the mall and started roaming around.

'' Do you like shopping ?'' taeyong asked doyoung as they were passing through some shops. ''I don't know , Dongwoo used to buy me clothes only on our anniversary or birthdays other then we don't go for shopping only if we have to buy groceries .'' doyoung replied with a sadness in his voice. taeyong noticed and took doyoung's hand and went inside a clothes store.

 as they were holding hands doyoung felt something familiar just like yesterday when taeyong was hugging him at the cafe , doyoung didn;t know what that feeling was so he again tried to ignore it. Taeyong saw doyoung staring at their hands because taeyong was holding his hand from past 2 minutes so he thought that doyoung would be uncomfertable so he left it and started looking for some clothes . 

taeyong saw doyong looking at some clothes so he went to him. '' if you like something we can buy it.'' he said to doyoung but disagree and said '' No that's fine I don't need anything.'' 

'' okay then let's go to some other shops .'' taeyong said and they both went to other shops .

after simply looking around for 20 minutes doyoung stopped and looked at taeyong. '' I am tired now , you are not even buying something then why are we here?'' he said '' ohh okay then you can sit here ...'' taeyong pointed at a empty table with chairs . '' I will comeback from the toilet okay?'' taeyong asked and doyoung nodded in response .

after leaving doyoung there taeyong went to the same store they went at the first and bought the shirt doyoung was looking at . He got the shirt and went outside the mall to put the shopping bag in the car. and then he straight went to doyoung.

'' what took you so long?'' doyoung questioned as taeyong arrived there. '' ohh actually there was a long queue , so that's why.'' taeyong lied.

'' by the way what do you want to eat ?'' taeyong asked as he looked at doyoung. '' I don't know it's just 4 pm, what can we have at this time?'' doyoung also asked in confusion. '' we can have Ice cream though .'' taeyong said as he was happy at the idea of eating ice cream.  '' okay fine.'' doyoung also agreed . taeyong went to the ice cream shop and got two ice creams he got the chocolate flavors as he knew doyoung like chocolate so much.

they finished their ice creams and went out side the mall to the parking lot. as they got inside the car taeyong started driving .'' today I am going to take you to my favorite restaurant '' taeyong said and doyoung hummed in respnse. 

they arrived at the restaurant and ordered their food . while the food was preparing doyoung took the chance and thanked taeyong for what he actually came for.

'' umm taeyong , I wanted to say thanks for yesterday.'' doyoung started by getting taeyong's attention. '' I seriously don't know that if you were not there what could've happened to me , thank you so much for all the things you have done for me till now.'' doyoung said those kind words while taeyong was just staring at him he is the only person in this whole world. '' No need for thanking me we are friends right so we have to help each other at times like that, I am happy as long as you are safe.'' taeyong said to doyound but inside his mind he wanted to confess to doyoung right there but he also didn't wanted to ruin the best day he had with the later .

they finished eating and headed towards doyoung's house . once they reached there doyoung was about to go inside but taeyong stopped him.

'' hey doyoung wait , I have something for you.'' taeyong said and went to take out the bag he placed in the back seat of the car. after getting it he handed the bag to doyoung.

'' can I ask what it this?'' doyoung asked as he was standing there with a confusion .

'' just consider it as a thank you gift for spending a day with me .'' taeyong said with a gentle smile. '' but taeyong you don't have to do this , actually I should thank you because you did all just to light my mood up and I am thankful for that.'' doyoung aid while looking into taeyong's eyes.

'' it's fine doyoung , I am glad that I made you feel nice , even I feel great when ever I am with you, .'' taeyong said while moving towards doyoung . 

taeyong hugged doyoung and  went close to his ear. '' doyoung please , keep smiling just like you were today , I don't need anything else from you.'' he whispered in doyoung's ear , that sentences made doyoung blushed and his heart started beating fast. after saying that taeyong step back away from doyoung and went inside his car . doyoung was standing there al with a shocking face . 

in taeyong's opinion this was the best day of his life , he never felt something like this before in his life . but now he don't want doyoung as just a friend who he hangout with , he want him as a lover for the rest of his life.

Hello everyone!!!

so this the longest chapter I have ever wrote till now 

I hope you guyss enjoyed it 

thank you :)