Chapter_8

It's been 3 days since Taeyong came from Doyoung's home and in these days there was not a single minute that taeyong didn't think about doyoung. taeyong just want doyoung by his side and protect him at all cost.

while on the other hand Doyoung had open the cafe again because he have to make money for his living expenses . for the first day it was hard because he didn't know how these all things work or how to handle a customer but slowly he will get used to it. Jungwoo helped him but only for the first day because his cousin had came from China so he had been busy with him.

taeyong wanted to meet doyoung and wanted to see how he has been doing so after closing the company he went to doyoung's house , he knocked for sometime but nobody opened the door , he was getting worried , but decided to wait outside. maybe doyoung went to get something so he waited for him outside the house.

'' ohh Hi !!'' taeyong said and waved his hands towards doyoung who was coming from the other side of the street. doyoung was shocked . '' what is he doing here? is he here to get the money he was talking about that day?'' doyoung thought while coming close to taeyong. 

'' hey taeyong , what are you doing here at this time?'' doyoung asked .                                                     '' actually I was passing through this area so I thought I should see you'' taeyong lied.                       '' ohh okay , so do you want to come inside?'' doyoung asked.                                                                       '' no no , I will just go . by the way from where are you coming at this time?'' taeyong asked.         

  '' I was at a cafe, now I only have to manage it so yeah , it's near only just 2 minutes away.'' doyoung replied .                                                                                                                                                                   '' ahh I see, i didn't know you own a cafe .'' taeyong said.                                                                              '' you don't know many things about me taeyong.'' doyoung whisper but taeyong managed to hear that.

'' Then tell me !'' taeyong said .                                                                                                                                        '' WHAT ??'' doyoung asked in confusion.                                                                                                                    '' I want to know more about you doyoung , so let's be friends okay?'' taeyong asked while raising his hand for a handshake.

doyoung was confused . why he wants to be friend with me ?I don't even know him. doyoung thought.  But still he shaked hands with taeyong and said .'' okay '' . 

'' so for Now I will go let's meet each other some other , byee .'' taeyong said and sit in his and started driving. doyoung was standing there with a confused face , but then went inside the house.

taeyong reached home and got fresh . just like everyday he made sandwich for him and ate and ready for the bed . he don't like doing much things for himself more over he also don't know how to do these house hold things . since his parents left to live with his sister he has been living all alone . his mother forced him to keep a maid but he always rejected saying that he will be not comfertable. 

after laying down on the bed he again started thinking about doyoung , it was like he add this in to his daily routine before going to sleep he will think about him and smile for a while and then sleep . today he was very much happy because he got to spent time with doyoung even though it was for a little time he enjoyed being with him and talking with him. he cannot wait for doing this again.

heyyyyy !!!!!!

I hope you all enjoy reading :)