epilogue^^

Last chapter is here everyone !!!!

'' wait , what did you say ?'' Taeyong asked again as he didn't heard what doyoung was trying to say because of him crying. but Doyoung didn't answer him and kept holding Taeyong.

Taeyong bring doyoung inside the house and let him sit on the couch in the living room. ''here , have some water first .'' Taeyong said handling doyoung a glass of water . doyoung drank it and put the glass on the side table from the couch. 

Taeyong sat next to doyoung and look at him. '' tell me now , what's the matter?'' Taeyong asked very calmly to make doyoung feel relax. 

''Taeyong, I don't know how to explain this but first of all I want to say that I'm really very very sorry for breaking your heart this many times even when you don't deserve this. Maybe it's late now but I want you to know that I am very bad at reading signs and emotions and all my life I've been so scared of loosing Love. and your love is way too precious for someone to loose it like that. But you know what, Now I am realizing my feelings for you. I guess staying with you is the best I can do now. you changed my life with all the feelings you have for me and When I talk to you my day gets a lot better and I just love it. sorry for not realizing this before and giving you such a hard time.'' doyoung said and move towards Taeyong to look into his sparkling eyes. 

'' I love you Taeyong , but I am still afraid not to give you the Love you deserve, even though I'll still try my best .'' after this doyoung was just trying to control his tears to not to cry anymore in front of his now lover but his eyes also speaks from those pearls like tears.

Taeyong was sitting there just feeling that moment with all his heart. 

'' Doyoung, you don't have to worry or afraid about anything in your life from now on, just be you and then see everything will be on your side .''

'' thank you for being here with me Taeyong, I love you.'' this time Doyoung confessed by giving Taeyong his best smile. 

'' I don't think I need your permission anymore.'' with that Taeyong leaned in towards Doyoung's face and pressed his lips on Doyoung's lips . the moment was soft and warm with nothing but fill with only love. And the biggest part was that doyoung was responding to Taeyong's kiss by kissing him back. they both were just feeling each other's love. 

Taeyong broke the kiss and they both smiled looking at each other '' I will love you till my last breath , kim Doyoung .'' Taeyong said taking Doyoung in his arms. 

it was midnight now , they didn't know when time past as they were enjoying being together. doyoung even cooked Taeyong's fav meal while Taeyong helped him. 

'' but I want to spend more time with you , can't you stay here tonight I promise I won't do anything just sit there and stare at you .'' Taeyong said as Doyoung was now wearing his shoes to let the house . But What Taeyong said made Doyoung blush . '' NO, Taeyong we are going to meet tomorrow also right, then I will stay at your house okay?'' Doyoung said making Taeyong agreed on his statement. '' fine , as you wish , But remember I'll miss you .'' he said kissing Doyoung's forehead.  '' I'll miss you too.'' 

after that Taeyong dropped Doyoung at his house. while doyoung was getting out of the car Taeyong stopped him. '' what, do you need anything?'' Doyoung asked turning towards Taeyong. '' just be ready tomorrow , I'll come to pick you up around 5 pm.'' Taeyong said with a smile. '' yeah okay .'' doyoung said and before getting out his just kissed Taeyong cheek very quickly and went out closing the car's door behind . 

'' this was the best day of my entire life , mom was correct if your love is strong enough then there is no tension.'' Taeyong smiled while remembering Doyoung's memories of today. 

THE NEXT DAY :

he deep waters of the sea produce a marvelous view at anyone who gazes at the sea. The water is seen to be slowly running low on the shore. 

Doyoung and Taeyong were sitting on the sand in front of beautiful view of sunset admiring each other. 

'' I am so lucky to have someone like you by my side , doyoung.'' 

'' don't mention that . I am glad I found this amazing person to spend my rest of the life with.'' 

'' I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DOYOUNG''

'' I LOVE YOU TOOO , TAEYONG'' 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END   !!!!