Chapter_20

TIME SKIP :

it's been almost a month Taeyong did not see doyoung but it's feel like ages because he really miss seeing that beautiful smile. everyday will be the same, he will woke up with an emptiness and sadness in his heart. before he used to love going to the company and work with his employees because that's what Taeyong had been enjoying from past few years but now a days he forced himself to go there and work. he doesn't feel like doing anything. 

Even now, he has been siting in his office with jungwoo but often found himself dozing off.  ''Taeyong I know what are you thinking about but for now can we work on this photographs we we need them to be out in 3 days. it's important.'' Jungwoo said trying to get Taeyong's attention because he knew what Taeyong has been thinking about these past days. ''uh yeah , what did you say?'' taeyong asked once he came on earth from his deep thoughts. ''I said can we finish doing these photographs please.'' jungwoo said once again. ''yeah sure.'' taeyong said and they both started working together.

while working jungwoo tried talking to Taeyong about his situation. ''Hey I know what you are up to these days but believe me he don't even talk to me , I guess he is just giving himself a little time that's it , you don't have to worry.'' jungwoo said about doyoung. 

'' it is different for you jungwoo , you see him as a friend that's why you are saying like this. if you see from my side I know how lonely he is he really need someone right now but he is just pretending that he is strong enough.'' taeyong replied.

'' yeah actually you are right, he just keep everything to himself. I tried asking renjun , my cousin who is working at his cafe about Doyuong but he said that he don't usually visit the cafe only when renjun need him.'' 

'' you see now , like this way he is just distressing himself and I am here getting all worried about him. I have not even seen his face from one month and this fact is eating me alive but I know I have to control myself  as my Mom said I have to give him time and be confident so I am going to do that.'' taeyong told jungwoo his feelings.

'' I am with you Taeyong , all these things you are doing I am sure you will get your reward soon.'' jungwoo said to gave Taeyong some kind of support but he knew that he will not calm down until he will see Doyoung.

.

.

.

doyoung pov:

while on the other side Doyoung has been living his life all alone. he know he is trying his best to stay strong but he just can't there are some time when he need someone to be with him like, when it's rain with thunder he need someone to hug him , when he is not feeling feel he need someone to take care of him, he need someone to go out with, he need someone to make him smile. 

he is just tired now from being all alone. he know that he cannot bring the person back who is already gone but he can find someone else anytime he wants to but he think this just not the right time to do so . like this he will just cheat on his old memories while making the new ones. and he don't want to forget anything whether it is good or bad. 

these past days were tough for him as he has done nothing properly. this is the first time he have lost everything he had in life. but he remembered something which is making him confused and that is the days he spent with taeyong, 

how he was also sad and week at that time but taeyong being on his side he doesn't feel anything he was feeling something new which he just cannot figured out. but the obly thing he understand is that those times he was with Taeyong it really made him happy even though he was sad.

hey guyss i know this chapter was soo boring but i had to do it to make it clear about hw they feel after 1 month 

so please bare with it and I will make sure to make the net chapter exciting

thank you so much!!