Chapter_6

Doyoung POV :

After coming back home from the funeral jungwoo made doyoung eat something even though he ate very little but atleast he did. '' Jungwoo , you should go home now , I think I'll be fine.'' Doyoung said . '' No , I am fine . you should go and rest you don't look fine too me , I'll just stay here with you .'' Jungwoo said while sending doyoung to his room . '' But you have to go to work also if you stay here how will you go .'' jungwoo was so touched by doyoung's words even though he was still in soo much pain he still think for him .'' Don't you think you are talking too much just go and rest , I have already told taeyong that I will take leave for 2 to 3 days.'' after that doyoung went to his bedroom.

Taeyong POV :

Taeyong also came back home right after the funeral. He was in deep thinking he just don't get it why he was feeling too much attraction towards someone who's name he didn't even know till yesterday. he was feeling like he was in such a need of doyoung.

He was laying on his Bed and couldn't get doyoung's beautiful image out of his mind . how his black bangs were on his forehead and his eyes were sparkling with tears inside of them. he remembered every detail about doyoung. he knew that doyoung's love was not just an ordinary love it was soo speacial and he wanted that that extraordinary love only for himself. '' I'm sure I'll make him mine one day, even if I have to wait for a long time because I know he is dead inside right now but I will make him alive just for myself ....'' Taeyong thought and drift in to his sleep.

NEXT DAY :

taeyong was in his office sitting on his table . while working he was struggling with some of the information which jungwoo handle . he knew that the guy was on leave but this was important so he called him. '' hey jungwoo, I'm sorry i know you are on leave and i even know the situation but this is important and i am struggling with some information.'' taeyong said. '' it's okay , no need for sorry , you can come here and we can take a look together . you know doyoung's house right?'' . jungwoo replied . '' yeah , okay I'll be on my way.''

Taeyoung was inside doyoung's house in next 25 minutes , he was sitting with jungwoo discussing the work. but he was too curious about doyoung he was nowhere to be seen. '' hey , how's your friend doing?'' Taeyong asked. '' Ahhh doyoung , he is still not well like he has not eaten anything since morning I even called him but he is not getting out of his room.'' jungwoo replied and taeyong just nodded. but suddenly they heard door opening and doyoung was out of his room.

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE !!!!