chapter_1

Doyoung pov :

Doyoung was in the kitchen preparing food for dinner and waiting for his beloved husband who was about to return from the café after closing it. this time of the day was his favorite as he will be with dongwoo because all day long he will be alone at house which he hated the most.

'' mhmmm it's smell soo good'' he thought as he was placing the dishes on the table.

............DING DONG................

as he heard the bell rang he ran towards the main door as always he does to welcome dongwoo. they greet each other and went to get. after getting ready they both ate the dinner, talk for a bit and then went to sleep. this was just like their everyday routine.

NEXT DAY 

doyoung woke up first because he needs to make breakfast, in the mean time dongwoo was getting ready to go for work. they both sat at the table and started eating.

'' i was thinking that how about we go for hangout after I comeback from the café?'' dongwoo said to doyoung who busy in eating bread. '' what?!!! really ? yesss, i think it would be great as the weather is really pleasant today '' doyoung said as he was excited about going out . '' okay so be ready i will come back till 4:30 pm . byee see you '' dongwoo said as he was getting out of the house after giving doyong a sweet kiss on his forhead.

after dongwoo left doyoung clean the house and wash the dishes. after he was done with all the things he sat on the couch and called his one and only friend in this world , Kim Jungwoo. jungwoo was his childhood friend but doyoung always consider him as his brother. they both knows each and everything about each other. '' hey jungwoo , how are you ? I hope i didn't disturb you.'' doyoung said as soon as jungwoo picked his call. '' Hi hyung , no i was not busy just a little paper work.'' jungwoo was an employee at one of the biggest magazine company ''ROSE'' in korea. even though the company was very successful they didn't have much work to do because his boss was such a nice person and also one of his really good friend.    

'' okay so , you know what today me and dongwoo are going out as the weather is soo good, i am so excited .'' jungwoo could hear his excitement over the phone .'' ohh great hyung i hope you'll enjoy your day.'' jungwoo said and they both said their good bye as doyoung was now going to get ready.