Chapter_7

suddenly door opened and doyoung came out of his room looking soo pale and sick but pretty also at the same time. as he entered the living room taeyong's heart started beating at different speed that he couldn't understand. 

'' uh-h actually I heard jungwoo talking to someone so I thought he had some guests , so I am here to make some snacks for you guys.'' said doyoung but in a very low tone. Jungwoo held his head in his hands because of the concern of his friend towards others. '' To be honest my friend think too much for others. Hyung you are not well please just go and sleep we'll handle here.'' jungwoo said to Doyoung. '' yeah Jungwoo is right and I am not even hung.... , wait I have an Idea why don't we order something and eat together that would be much better .'' taeyong changed his sentence as he remembered jungwoo saying that doyoung hasn't eat yet.  Taeyong wanted Doyoung to eat become well soon. '' NO , but I am not hungry , I don't want to eat anything.'' doyoung said '' okay than we are also not eating .'' taeyong said right after doyoung.

'' I am doing this just because of you guys .'' Doyoung said as they all were sitting at the table and enjoying the delicious food that jungwoo ordered. but suddenly doyoung started talking while jungwoo and taeyong were busy in eating. '' uhh actually , I heard from jungwoo that you did all the arrangement for the funeral. so i wanted to thank you.'' doyoung was saying these while looking at taeyong and He thought his heart will come out of his chest anytime soon. ''thank you soo much for coming to the funeral and for arranging everything. I really don't know how to thank you. '' doyoung said.

 '' if you are really thankful then pay for it''. taeyong said to doyoung. '' WHAT ???'' doyoung said as he was scared. now that he closed their cafe for now he don't have much money how is going to pay this man sitting right front of him. '' ohhh I was just kidding you don't have to pay me.'' taeyong said but inside he was cursing himself for scaring doyoung like that. Doyoung sigh in relief but........

'' But remembered you owe me and will ask for it at anytime in any form.'' taeyong said while getting up and going towards the main door as they all finished eating. doyoung just nod in response. 

'' um-m Taeyong?'' doyoung called him as he was just about get out of the house. taeyong turned around and look at doyoung . '' thank you once again , I really mean it.'' doyoung thanked him once again .'' Not a big deal.'' taeyong said and then he was out of the house.

'' Jungwoo why your friend arrange everything if he wanted me only to pay for it huh?'' doyoung asked jungwoo who was still eating. '' I don't know hyung , he is not like that he is really helpful but I reallt don't know why he did that to you.'' jungwoo replied.