Playing Together (Short Chapter)

Natsu was at his house with nothing to do. He lay on his bed looking on his phone. Then he remembered Lucy gave him her phone number.

He got up and looked around in his school bag,and took out the paper with her number on it.

"OK... But what should I text? " Natsu thought. He just started texting then.

" Hey Lucy! It's Natsu. " He texted. About half a minute later he got a text back.

'Hello. ' it read from Lucy.

'What're you doing right now? '

'Playing my guitar... Why? '

' Just it's the weekend and I didn't have anything else to do. '

'You can come over if you'd like.'

'Sure. Where do you live? '

Lucy texted back her address, and Natsu got ready to go. He wore jeans, a firey colored shirt, red sneakers, and a Jean jacket. He walked to her house. It wasn't far.

He knocked on her door. And it immediately opened revealing Lucy.

She wore an oversized gray shirt with the words' Nerd ' on it, with Jean shorts. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she had socks on.

"May I come in? " Natsu asked. Lucy nodded and opened the door wider. Her house was neat and cleaned. By a big window was a grand piano, and next to that was an acoustic guitar on a stand. Then a set of drums was there.

" You really like music don't you. " Natsu said.

Lucy nodded. She walked up to the guitar and picked it up. She then handed it to Natsu.

" What do you want me to do with this? " Natsu asked.

Lucy held up her notebook. 'Play it'  it said.

" I don't know how to. " Natsu said.

She wrote something down again. 'You don't need to know how.'  it read.

Natsu sighed and put on the guitar strap. Lucy grabbed his hand and pulled him to a chair that was by the Grand piano.

He sat down,and was a bit nervous. Lucy handed him one of those guitar picks. It had fire designs.

Natsu sighed again and started strumming the guitar. He just plucked the strings at first, but later he didn't play that bad. Lucy sat on the piano bench  watching him play.

He stopped strumming. Then Lucy started clapping.

"Thanks. " Natsu blushed a bit.

She held up her notebook. 'Bravo! You should take some guitar lessons.'  it read.

"Well... Music isn't really my thing you know."  Natsu scratched the back of his neck.

Lucy turned to her piano then back at Natsu.

'Play again.' she wrote on a notebook.

Natsu started playing again. Lucy closed her eyes and swayed her head to his music.

She turned to the piano and placed her hands on some keys. Then started playing with him.

Natsu smiled as they played together. The tune was soon over.

"Hey, Luce. " Natsu said." Wanna go to the cafe? "

Lucy nodded.

" OK. Let's go. " Natsu smiled.

They got up, and Natsu put the guitar away. Then they walked out the door.