Skip To Second Day

The first day they toured the resort and did some swimming. Then ate at their famous restaurant.
The second day was free day.
Lucy, Levy, Lisanna, Erza, Juvia, and Wendy waited at the guys to show up.
They all wore their swimsuits.
Soon Natsu snuck up on Lucy from behind. He crept up behind her and quickly wrapped his arms around her stomach, lifting her off the ground.
"Gah!! " Lucy screamed in surprise.
" Gotcha! " Natsu exclaimed.
The guys showed up and took their girls.
Natsu put Lucy down. Lucy turned around and looked at him.
" Let's go swim. " Natsu smiled.
" OK. " Lucy smiled back.
Natsu grasped Lucy's hand and they walked to the water. Natsu pulled Lucy in the cold water.
Natsu let go of Lucy's hand and went under the water.
" Natsu? " Lucy called.
In one second Lucy was pulled under the water.
Natsu held Lucy's hands gently under the water. They popped their heads out of the water, gasping for some air.
" Luce... " Natsu smiled. Lucy looked at Natsu. Natsu wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist, and lifted her upper body out of the water.
Lucy smiled at Natsu.
" Hey. " Natsu said.
" What? " Lucy asked.
" I've got a present for you. " Natsu giggled. Lucy stared at him.
" What? "
" Dis! " Natsu slammed his lips against hers. His tongue slipping in her mouth and slithering to the back if her throat.
Lucy kisses him back. Natsu licks her lips.
" Natsu... I love you. " Lucy smiled. Natsu smiled back at her.
" I love you too! "