'Date'

Natsu and Lucy sat down at the cafe table. Lucy was sipping down a strawberry banana smoothie. While Natsu drank coffee.

"Brain freeze? " Natsu laughed a bit when he saw Lucy hold her head after gulping the smoothie.

She nodded.

She took out her notebook and wrote on it. Then showing Natsu. 'Where to next?'  it said.

" I don't know. How about... " Natsu thought. Lucy held up her notebook again. 'The park?'  it said.

" Sure. " Natsu smiled. Lucy picked up her drink and Natsu picked up his coffee and walked out. They walked to the park, where it was hot and sunny.

'Let's take a picture. ' Lucy wrote down.

" OK. " Natsu said.

Lucy and Natsu stood next to each other closely, and Lucy took a photo. She showed the picture to Natsu.

"I didn't think you'd smile."  Natsu teased. Lucy hit him playfully on the shoulder.

"Hey Luce! Look! They're selling some hotdogs over there wanna get one? " Natsu asked. Lucy nodded.

Natsu got them both a hotdog. When they were done Lucy looked at Natsu.

" Luce. You got some ketchup on your cheek. " Natsu laughed and pulled out a napkin." I'll get it. "

He took her chin and tilted her head up and gently wiped of the ketchup. Then Lucy took the napkin and wiped some ketchup off his face.

Natsu laughed. And Lucy smiled.

They walked down the park path.

"You wanna go back home?"  Natsu asked. Lucy shook her head for a 'no'.

Natsu chuckled a bit. Then Lucy pulled on his jacket and pointed at an old man playing a sad tune on a violin.

It was a poor man. Lucy and Natsu listened to him play. When he was done Lucy and Natsu clapped their hands.

Natsu put ten dollars in the man's violin case, same as Lucy.

"Such a sweet couple. Thank you kindly. " the old man said.

Natsu and Lucy blushed. They looked at each other, then quickly turned away. The man laughed a bit.

"Well we better be on our way." Natsu said, still blushing. Lucy nodded also blushing still.

The two started  walking down the path again.

Lucy held up her notebook. 'What now?'  it said.

"I don't know... How about we just go for a walk? " Natsu shrugged. Lucy smiled slightly and held up her notebook again.

' Sounds good. '