Field Trip

Lucy, Natsu, Levy, Gajeel, Erza, Lisanna, Jellal, Juvia, Wendy, and Gray sat on the bus.
Lucy had packed clothes, her phone, ear buds, sneakers, socks, a sweatshirt, swim suit, towel, and of course... Her harmonica and violin.
Everyone else packed the same but the instruments. And Levy packed tons of books. Natsu packed hot sauce. And the Wendy packed a first aid.
Lucy wore tan sandals, Jean shorts that went down to the knee, and  a blue sweatshirt but the sleeves were like a shirt. Levy wore Jean shorts down to the knee, yellow sandals, a thin material yellow shirt that was really loose, and her yellow bandanna. Erza wore Jean shorts, tan sandals, and a white sweatshirt.
Wendy wore a long blue sweatshirt, and jeans with light blue sneakers. Juvia wore Jean shorts with dark blue sneakers and shirt. Then Lisanna wore a light violet shirt that almost covered her Jean shorts, and white sneakers.
Natsu wore jeans, a light brown jacket, a white shirt, and light brown shoes. Jellal wore black shorts, brown sandals, and a black shirt. Gray wore jeans and a button up white shirt. Gajeel wore black jeans, black boots, and white shirt.
Lucy sat next to Natsu. Lisanna and Wendy sat in the other seat besides her. Gruvia sat behind NaLu. JErza sat next to Gruvia. Then behind JErza sat Gevy.
"Natsu you OK? " Erza asked.
" I don't feel so good. " Natsu muttered as he plopped his head on Lucy's lap.
Lucy stroked his hair and jawline. Natsu smiled lightly.
-timeskip-
Lucy shared a room with Levy, Lisanna, Erza, Juvia, and Wendy. Natsu was with Jellal, Gray, Gajeel, Bixlo , and Romeo.
It was getting late once they arrived.
Lucy flopped on the bed. Erza carried in a sleeping Wendy.
Levy and Lisanna saw her chance and tickled Lucy.
Juvia went to go change clothes.
Once they all changed in to pjs they went straight to sleep.