Happy

Natsu lay Lucy down on his bed. His bed had a red blanket, with orange pillows lined up.
Natsu was on his hands and knees, on top of Lucy. Natsu kissed her neck softly. Lucy let out a quiet moan.
"OH Luce! There's someone I want you meet. " Natsu said happily.
" Who? " Lucy asked.
" Happy! " Natsu called. A cat popped into the room and jumped on the bed. The cat was blue, which was odd to Lucy.
" I didn't know you were a cat person. " Lucy said.
" I found Happy with Lisanna on the streets. I've had him ever since, and his name is Happy. " Natsu said.
Happy sat down next to the couple. Lucy started scratching behind Happy's ear. His leg started to shake, and he purred pushing against her hand.
" Awww! He's so cute! " Lucy said hugging Happy gently. Natsu giggled at her. Happy just purred as Lucy pet him.
Lucy laid on her stomach, and Natsu sat crisscross next to her. Happy laid down on Lucy's arm, and she pet him.
" Never thought I'd be jealous of my own cat. " Natsu grumbled to himself. Lucy heard him, and reached up, and started stroking his hair.
Natsu smiled down at her. Lucy smiled back. She started petting Happy again.
" I still love you no matter what. " Lucy giggled.
" I love you too. " Natsu said and leaned down and kissed her cheek.
" Happy's so cute! " Lucy squealed. Natsu started pouting.
" Buuut... Natsu's sexy. " Lucy said. Natsu looked down at her again. He then laid down next to her and Happy, and leaned on his elbow.
Happy continued to purr, and Lucy wrapped her arms around Happy. Happy lightly licked her finger.
" S-So cute! " Lucy squealed.
" I was planning on getting naughty with you... I guess that plan is ruined. " Natsu sighed.
" Natsu... What kind of naughty are you talking about? " Lucy asked, being cautious.
" Well... I don't know... How about beyond kissing, and something a bit more physical. " Natsu said.
Lucy turned around with Happy in her arms. Natsu started laughing.
" I was joking Luce. " Natsu laughed.
" Suuuuure you were. " Lucy said.
Natsu wrapped his arm around her, as he breathed on her ear lightly.
" Natsu? What're y-Gah! " Lucy yelled because Natsu bit her ear lightly.
Lucy tensed her body and was blushing.
" My Lucy. " Natsu whispered in her ear. Lucy turned her head to look at him. Natsu kissed her lips. She kissed back.
Natsu pulled back and smiled.
Lucy smiled too. Happy started purring again.
" Happy seems to like you. " Natsu said.
" He so cute. He kinda looks like Wendy's white cat Carla, and Gajeel's black cat PantherLilly. " Lucy said.
" I guess... But he's my cat. " Natsu pets Happy's head gently." He can be cuddly and aggressive. "
" He's must be cuddly right now. "
" Just wait. In a little bit he'll start biting the tips of your fingers and toes. He's done it to me after my alarm went off for school. "
" So that's why you're never late to school. "
Happy stood up and stared at Lucy's face.
" Be perfectly still... He can smell fear. " Natsu said jokingly.
" Natsu shut up. " Lucy laughed. Happy licked Lucy's cheek. Then he picked her lips.
" Happy! " Natsu yelled and turned Lucy's head.
" Natsu? " Lucy questioned his actions.
" He kissed you. " Natsu said." You're my Luce. "
" He's a cat. " Lucy said.
"He still kissed you."  Natsu grumbled.
Lucy sighed. But she jumped when she felt something wet on her lips. Natsu licked her lips.
"Na-MMM! " Lucy  flinched as Natsu put his tongue in her mouth when she tried talking.
Natsu intertwined his fingers with Lucy's fingers. He then pulled away and tapped his forehead with hers.
" Luce. " Natsu said.
" Natsu. " Lucy said.
" Mine. " they both said in unison and smiled.
" My Luce. " Natsu said.
" My Natsu. " Lucy said.
A moment of silence came upon them until Happy meowed.
" Our Happy. " Natsu smiled. Lucy kissed Natsu's cheek.