A Creep Meets a Winged Child

Kageyama could feel 'Nishinoya' staring him down as he bowed, full of suspicion and distrust. He couldn't quite judge him for that, Kageyama wouldn't trust anyone in that situation either.

"...see what. Where Asahi-san lives? That's even creepier." Nishinoya's nose scrunched up as he eyed Kageyama from head to toe, not the slightest bit intimidated by the taller setter.
"I wanted to see you."
Finger aimed directly at the bird like creature, Kageyama spoke up again. Nishinoya paused for a second, genuinely surprised.
"...me. You wanted to see me. Yeah no. You're a creep. Stay away from Asahi-san or something's gonna happen."

Kageyama opened his mouth to counter but shut himself with a gasp of surprise as Nishinoya darted into midair with a huge flap of his wings, sending an overwhelming gust of wind into Kageyama's direction. He could only watch as Nishinoya flew away, frustrated with himself and his inability to be friendly.
Kageyama didn't avert his eyes until the teenager had completely vanished into the sky and above the thick clouds covering it. A little frustrated and with no idea what to do now, Kageyama slowly turned and made his way back into the opposite direction he had gone into-
Towards his own house, this time.

So it's not a monster, at least that's for sure. It's... a boy. Looks like my age, too. I wonder how the other looks like... Nishinoya would have recognized me if they were one and the same.

Kageyama was so deep in thought he didn't realize it until he heard it. Close, too close, the noise of something heavy getting dragged across the sand behind him.
Almost immediately, he stopped, head raising in expectation. Tobio knew this time, there was no reason to be afraid. If his thoughts and suspicions proved themselves true...

The moment a pair of wings fell onto Kageyama's shoulders, the setter whirled around, startling the creature behind him who jumped back with an alarmed thrill. Kageyama paused, so did this... thing.
Well, he was correct. Unruly orange hair, bright intelligent eyes, and a pair of heavy looking and moreover huge wings. The boy scratched his arm, frowning at Kageyama, hesitant.
Finally, he slowly held out a shiny pebble to him, before looking quietly away again.

"You... want me to have this. Right?"
The teen nodded, silent. Kageyama quietly reached out, careful, taking the pebble from his hand. A stray feather grew from the boy's wrist, and Kageyama found it fascinating.
"You're... not flying away. This time."
"You're not freaking out... this time," the orange head retorted quietly and eyed Kageyama from head to toe. Said one rolled his eyes and took a step closer, the boy backing away in return.
"I'm never freaking out. What are you?"
"I'm... a Hinata. Hinata Shouyou. And you're... Kageyama. Right?"

Kageyama paused and tilted his head, slowly to one side.
"How do you know my name?"
Hinata pointed stupidly towards his bag and there it was, Kageyama's name sewed into it. The setter flustered and let out a tiny scoff to overplay his embarassment.
"...so, Hinata..." Kageyama began but got cut off as Hinata's wings unfolded themselves and the orange head made himself ready to fly off.

Not this time! I'm gonna get some answers today!

Kageyama threw himself at the boy, tackling him to the ground, earning a wail of pain as a feather got scrunched up under Kageyama's weight.
"Stop right there!!"
"Let go of me!!"
Kageyama was surprised how strong Hinata seemed to be. Effortlessly, he propped himself up onto his wings, and with a huge flap he was already high above the ground, Kageyama clinging onto him for his dear life.

"Let go of me! L-let go of me!"
"Land you dumbass!! We're both going to die!!"
Kageyama was as pale as a sheet of paper, helplessly clinging onto the orange head.
"I can't land with you clinging like that! Let go!"
"Stupid I don't have wings, I'm gonna fall!!"
"Is that my problem?!"
Hinata tried to push Kageyama off but the setter was determined on that. Slowly but surely, the creature began to look terrified.

Hinata flew for a long time, carrying both himself and Kageyama effortlessly, but the latter was slowly losing his strengh.
"Boke, land I said...! I don't care how, just land!"
Hinata clenched his teeth. He was scared. He didn't want to land only to give Kageyama the advantage of the ground. He wasn't exactly usable on the ground, his wings were heavy enough they kept dragging over it whereever he went, leaving a trail to follow.
A tiny sob escaped Kageyama, just as scared for his life. That was the moment Hinata finally froze. Tensed, he flashed his eyes around against the evening sun colouring his sky.

I need to land but where...?

Finally, on top of a small mountain overlooking Kageyama's town, Hinata crashed into a few trees at his try to land with a Kageyama clinging to his hibs.
Kageyama groaned, rolling a few meters, before slowly sitting up. The orange head was panting a little, quickly propping himself up, only to lunge at Kageyama with an angry cry, pushing him back onto the ground.
"You!! Thanks to you I'm injured! You idiot! What did you think you were doing?!"

Kageyama swallowed, nervous, staring into the wild eyes of this angry supernatural being. He had never felt so small, the sunlight was nearly completely blocked out by Hinata's wings.
"You owe me some answers...! Get off of me, boke!" Kageyama barked back at him, trying to bury his thoughts and the warm bubbly feeling inside his stomach.
He wasn't quite sure what to make of this situation, but he knew just as well that this warm feeling was slowly wandering to his crotch and he did not want to experience the consequences of this.